Looks this please, i m tired...

fataly

so, i need make bot for last chaos, its easy code because no gameguard, pixelsearch and all works great.

But, i have 1 problem. i need seachr enemy in a window, and its to hard to me, so i add there a pic what you can look, drop some scripts for how bot find monster and click it. Ty

Look here: http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shot10270723mm6.jpg

I mean, i know what to do, but its not work, i dontundertunt why pixelsearch not work, its send that f1 all time in loop...

WinActivate("LastChaos")

Sleep(1000)

Send("{Right}") ;Move cameras

Sleep(1000)

MouseClick("right") ;make randoms clicks if lucky its click monster

Sleep(1000)

if PixelSearch("252,196,768,487,0xFF0000") Then ;when its clicked monster u can see him healtbar, what is purered

Send("f1") ;attack

Sleep(6000)

Send("f3") ;Loot

EndIf

WEnd

if u have ideas how to get it work tell me, i can try it!<_<

-Fataly

I need only answers for my probp. this is help page?

Far too random. Can you find a monster by selecting it with a keystroke?

Example, in World of Warcraft {tab} selects the "next" monster, and additional {tab} presses select the next. T (on my keyboard) is set to select the CLOSEST monster.

Why not start with keystrokes. They're much more reliable than mouse.

Lofting the cyberwinds on teknoleather wings, I am...The Blue Drache

some one has maked this:

WinActivate("LastChaos")

$Target = 0x5B9600 ;What you are targeting. This is a color in hex or decimal notation. Currently its set for white.

$Click = "Right" ;Which mouse button. Right click selects without moving, so if the script misses the monster, it wont start walking where it missed, as it would with left click.

Dim $Coord, $Click, $Target, $SearchResult

$Target = 0x5B9600 ;What you are targeting. This is a color in hex or decimal notation. Currently its set for white.

$Click = "Right" ;Which mouse button. Right click selects without moving, so if the script misses the monster, it wont start walking where it missed, as it would with left click.

While 1 = 1

Sleep(100) ;

$SearchResult = PixelSearch(252,196,768,487,$Target,5,3)

If @error Then

Else

MouseClick($Click, $SearchResult[0]+25, $SearchResult[1]+35, 7, 3);Clicks with right key, a little below and to the right, so it clicks on mosnter instead of name.

if $SearchResult = PixelSearch(237,193,806,638,$Target,5,1) Then

Send("{F1}") ;Press "A" in LC, This should be the action window, in "general" tab. Drag regular "Attack" into F1.

Send("{F3}")

Else

Send("{Right}") ;Right arrow key is sent, to rotate your camera

$SearchResult = PixelSearch(342,342,1000,342,$Target,5,3)

MouseClick($Click, $SearchResult[0]+25, $SearchResult[1]+35, 7, 3);Clicks with right key, a little below and to the right, so it clicks on mosnter instead of name.

if $SearchResult = PixelSearch(237,193,806,638,$Target,5,1) Then

Send("{F1}") ;Press "A" in LC, This should be the action window, in "general" tab. Drag regular "Attack" into F1.

Send("{F3}") ;Drag the gather hotkey (horse or yourself). Horse is nice, but yourself makes it look less like a bot, I think.

EndIf

EndIf

EndIf

WEnd

Func _Exit()

Exit

EndFunc

but its not work...