Windows XP TabletPC how to?

MadBoy

I'm looking for a way to tell if the system is normal Windows XP or Windows XP TabletPC version. The thing is that OSTYPE, OSVersion, OSBuild, OSServicePack, ProcessorArch are the same for both. I know i could check for Windows License Key and compare them but maybe there's an easier way to tell what is what?

MadBoy

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

I'm looking for a way to tell if the system is normal Windows XP or Windows XP TabletPC version. The thing is that OSTYPE, OSVersion, OSBuild, OSServicePack, ProcessorArch are the same for both. I know i could check for Windows License Key and compare them but maybe there's an easier way to tell what is what?

MadBoy

The only way I've seen to work (relatively) reliably is to check if the following registry key exists:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Tablet PC\Ident

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]