Add š,đ,č,ć and ž in GUI

Madza91

Why Is not possible to add š,đ,č,ć and ž in GUI ? If add "š,đ,č,ć and ž" this is result: "š ð è æ and ž" How to change that ? Or is possible to choose custom font with cirillic letter ?

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

Why Is not possible to add š,đ,č,ć and ž in GUI ? If add "š,đ,č,ć and ž" this is result: "š ð è æ and ž" How to change that ? Or is possible to choose custom font with cirillic letter ?

I'm making my GUIs in Koda and there is no problem.

If you edit your GUI code in Scite then you may to choose right encoding: File/Encoding

So it's probably limitation/wrong setting of your editor and not AutoIt problem.

See

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 633, 454, 193, 115)
$Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("ěščřžýáíé", 88, 56, 332, 209)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit

EndSwitch
WEnd
Edited by Zedna

Set right encoding in your editor.

For inclusion of just a character or two, an alternative would be to use ChrW() with the character's unicode value (I've had to use this for inserting special characters "≠" once in a while):

GUICreate("My GUI",200,100)  
GUICtrlCreateLabel(Chrw(353)&@LF &Chrw(273)&@LF &Chrw(269)&@LF &Chrw(263)&@LF &Chrw(382),15,15)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) 
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
WendoÝ÷ Øò¢çhmz0iÈZ­§-z½ý²éâr^½©n{*.q©î±ëaÆ®¶­sbb33c·Væ6"ÒçWD&÷gV÷Cµ&WGW&â6&7FW"b33·2Væ6öFRfÇVRgV÷C²ÂgV÷C´VçFW"FR6&7FW""v6÷Rb33¶BƶRVæ6öFRfÇVS¢gV÷C²¤bæ÷BW'&÷"FVà ×6t&÷cBÂgV÷CµVæ6öFRfÇVS¢gV÷C²Ä67rb33c·Væ6"¤VÇ6P ×6t&÷cBÂgV÷C´6æ6VÆÆVBâââgV÷C²ÂgV÷C´6æ6VÂ6Æ6¶VBâgV÷C²¤VæD`

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]

• 2 weeks later...

I have one more question about this...

Is possible to make to read from ini "Chrw(353)&@LF &Chrw(273)&@LF &Chrw(269)&@LF &Chrw(263)&@LF &Chrw(382)" and to in gui see

š,đ,č,ć no bugged like this:

$text = IniRead("1.ini","1","1","x")
GUICreate("My GUI",200,100)  
GUICtrlCreateLabel($text,15,15)
GUISetState (@SW_SHOW) 
While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Then ExitLoop
Wend

1.ini

[1]
1=Chrw(353)&@LF &Chrw(273)&@LF &Chrw(269)&@LF &Chrw(263)&@LF &Chrw(382)

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)