Help making my first script

Guest Spetz

No i have not made one yet but would like some help figureing out differnt things.

The point of this porgram is to send {ctrl} to a minimized window. Now I Know that I would use

ControlSend ( "title", "text", "classnameNN", "string" [, flag] )
The title of the window is MapleStory and there is no text for the window, but what is the classnameNN. Now what would I have to do if I wanted to activate the "ControlSend" with a hotkey and then have it play until the hotkey(same or differnt, which ever is easier) is pressed again after a pause Sleep ( delay )

So what I want it to do is:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starts

does nothing till hotkey is pressed

ControlSend ( "MapleStory", "", "????classnameNN???", "{ctrl}")

Sleep (300)

loops previous till hotkey 2 is pressed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also can autoit detect colours displayed in a directX program so something that full screens and uses directX to display information/images.

And on a final random note can I use auto it to turn of my computer monitor?

Thx for all the Help in advance, Spetz

Edited by Spetz

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

I play MapleStory also. The game designers really have it out for us. They have messed with the keys. It is not possible to program a reliable hack/trainer for that game without another language. The extent of it is looping ctrl =/

For some reason the ControlSend wont work. If i just use Send it will send it if the window is the active one but i cant get it to work minimized.

Guest BL@(K-R34P3R

That is another one of the things the Maple Designers did... I have spent almost a week trying to figure this out.

I don't want to lead this string off topic but I just have to say that I don't like maplestory at all. =-o

My site for HTML Help :)[quote name='Valik' date='Oct 15 2004, 12:29 PM']Maybe nobody is an "elite uber-coder" like me because thinking is a capital offense in today's online-world?[right][snapback]36427[/snapback][/right][/quote]

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

Meh, I like it. I have a level 20 Magician. he rocks. After you get to level 15, you really get good and the gameplay picks up.