Mousemove + runaway start button

on the first one, i've created a automated mouse script that is completely random, so it is [obviously] different pattern every time.

and on the second one, is a script that i copied and pasted off the forums [i refuse to take the credit for somebody else's work].

every time i try to merge the code, one will execute, but not the other until i press the ESC key. i'm wanting both of them to execute simultaneously. [i tend to get bored at school, so it will give me some form of entertainment lol]

Many thanks,

The ZenMaster

Here is the code for the mouse movement:

#NoTrayIcon

SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\onestop.mid",0)

ToolTip("Brought to you by: " & @crlf & "The ZenMaster" & @crlf & "With the assistance of: " & @crlf & "Rogueelite",0,@desktopheight -500)

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

$i = 0

while $i <= 1000

$x = random (0,1000,1)

$y = random (15, 750,1) <= delete this line to keep it along the taskbar

$s = random (0, 100)

mousemove ($x,$y,$s) <= replace the $y with 748 [on my screen resolution, 748 is the center of the taskbar]

$i = $i + 1

wend

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Here's the code for the start button script:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Quit")

Global $Quiting = False, $OriginalPos = ControlGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1")

While Not $Quiting

If PointInRect(MouseGetPos(), ControlGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1")) Then

ControlMove("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1", Random(0, @DesktopWidth - $OriginalPos[2], 1), Default)

EndIf

WEnd

ControlMove("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "Button1", $OriginalPos[0], Default)

Func Quit()

$Quiting = True

EndFunc

Func PointInRect($p, $s)

Local $dif = WinGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd")

$dif = $dif[1]

Return ($p[0] >= $s[0]) And ($p[0] <= $s[0] + $s[2]) And ($p[1] - $dif >= $s[1]) And ($p[1] - $dif <= $s[1] + $s[3])

EndFunc

Edited by Norsestar

Education: Francis Tuttle Technology Center adult full-time studentCourse of study: Network TechnologyCurrent Course: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionCompleted Courses: CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, Desktop Support and Troubleshooting, and CompTIA Network+Remaining Courses: Linux Administration, Copper Cabling, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionAchievements: @17 years old, scored 98th percentile U.S. in Algebra 2 and Advanced Chemistry. [i.e. Ranked top 2% in the nation of High School students]

I suppose this should work

#NoTrayIcon
Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 4)
SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\onestop.mid", 0)
ToolTip("Brought to you by: " & @CRLF & "The ZenMaster" & @CRLF & "With the assistance of: " & @CRLF & "Rogueelite", 0, @DesktopHeight - 500)
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

$i = 0
Global $OriginalPos = ControlGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "[CLASSNN:Button1]")

While $i <= 1000
    If PointInRect(MouseGetPos(), ControlGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "[CLASSNN:Button1]")) Then
        ControlMove("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "[CLASSNN:Button1]", Random(0, @DesktopWidth - $OriginalPos[2], 1), Default)
    EndIf
    $x = Random(0, 1000, 1)
    $y = Random(15, 750, 1)
    $s = Random(0, 100)
    MouseMove($x, $y, $s)
    $i = $i + 1
WEnd

ControlMove("classname=Shell_TrayWnd", "", "[CLASSNN:Button1]", $OriginalPos[0], Default)

Func PointInRect($p, $s)
    Local $dif = WinGetPos("classname=Shell_TrayWnd")
    $dif = $dif[1]
    Return ($p[0] >= $s[0]) And ($p[0] <= $s[0] + $s[2]) And ($p[1] - $dif >= $s[1]) And ($p[1] - $dif <= $s[1] + $s[3])
EndFunc   ;==>PointInRect

Func Terminate()
    Exit 0
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate

will try it out, thank you

Education: Francis Tuttle Technology Center adult full-time studentCourse of study: Network TechnologyCurrent Course: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionCompleted Courses: CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, Desktop Support and Troubleshooting, and CompTIA Network+Remaining Courses: Linux Administration, Copper Cabling, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionAchievements: @17 years old, scored 98th percentile U.S. in Algebra 2 and Advanced Chemistry. [i.e. Ranked top 2% in the nation of High School students]

well, it worked, but the start button stopped moving after about 2 minutes and it got froze in the middle of the taskbar. even after i hit ESC lolz. but i kinda like it that way.

the way i fixed the button was just to run the original script and ESC out of that.

thanks for the help, that made progress ALOT faster.

Thanks again,

The ZenMaster