Simple Help

Guest Knumb

I've got a set of macros that I use to automate "mining" on a video game. It's a simple "send right down", "send a", etc. Is there any bit of code that will allow me to turn on the macro and have it run on 2 of the same game clients (2 accounts on the same game for double production) OR let me activate the macro and have it work while I, say, surf the internet?

Thanks,

Knumb

if you can change the title of each window, then it is possible. rename the window after you open the .exe once. then open the .exe again

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

if you can change the title of each window, then it is possible. rename the window after you open the .exe once. then open the .exe again

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't make that statement without seeing the code. If there is even a single Send() or Mouse* function, then the answer is no, because Send/Mouse functions are "global" functions and require the target window to be active, which means they can't go to a second window.

If I understood you correct, then yes, it`s possible.

Use AutoItWinSetTitle to "say" when the something should be done,

and use AutoItWinGetTitle to "see" when something should be done..

Hope we both understood each others correct.

EDIT : Extreme typover..

- Helge -

Edited by Helge

i meant to say that the first part is possible.

but no. if you are sending keys and/or clicks then you cant do things like surf.

but yes, you can manipulate 2 windows that are the same, just change one of the window titles.

you cant manipulate them at the EXACT same time, you have to switch back and forth.

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.