Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does this exists?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey,

I'd like to know if there is any function that already exists to detect pixel color of a minimized windows. Like MouseClickPlus would do to click in a minimized window.

thanks

Posted

Do you want to know what I'd like to know? I'd like to know what compelled you to ask a question in a forum for suggestions on how to improve the language. It's quite impossible for you to actually be making a suggestion, since you don't even know if the feature you're talking about exists. Then again, based on the question, I shouldn't really expect too much. Please go read page 20 of a book while you're looking at page 10.

Posted

Do you want to know what I'd like to know? I'd like to know what compelled you to ask a question in a forum for suggestions on how to improve the language. It's quite impossible for you to actually be making a suggestion, since you don't even know if the feature you're talking about exists. Then again, based on the question, I shouldn't really expect too much. Please go read page 20 of a book while you're looking at page 10.

Well actually...this is a request forum...so I was just asking if that function already existed...and of course if it doesn't I'd like to know if it's possible for someone to make this...

Posted

Well actually...this is a request forum...so I was just asking if that function already existed...and of course if it doesn't I'd like to know if it's possible for someone to make this...

correct ...but not a Questions forum :

AutoIt Feature Requests

Post your ideas and suggestions for AutoIt here.

This is for requesting new AutoIt language features - it is NOT for general scripting ideas.

Posted

The pixels don't exist to check if they're not on the screen. So the answer to your questions (does it exist/can someone make it) is no.

Posted

The pixels don't exist to check if they're not on the screen. So the answer to your questions (does it exist/can someone make it) is no.

Ow, I see.

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0