Send multiple variables with TCPSend

Kevinaz

Hi all,

I just started using autoit v3 this week, have very little programming knowledge (except for a little c#), and almost no knowledge of networking. So please bear with me...

I downloaded the source code to software called "OfficePoltergeist", and wanted to add a few features to it, and re-design the gui a little, which is no problem for me. The part I'm trying to edit that's giving me trouble is, when you send the command to display a msgbox, it only puts text in the box, which looks lame. So I wanted to make an option to put text into the title bar at the top of the msgbox.

The way this works is: there are 2 .exe files. one is called "opserver.exe" and the other called "opcontrol.exe". The "opserver" goes on the "victim's" computer, and listens to port 666. "opcontrol" goes on your machine, and sends commands to the ip address of your "victim's" machine through port 666.

So here's the code for the msgbox on both ends (the ;..... means left out code)

Here's where "opcontrol" send out the msgbox:

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
;............
  $msg = GUIGetMsg()

;............

Case $msg = $alertBoxButton
      $msg = "ALERTBOX:" & GUICtrlRead($alertBoxText) 
      TCPSend($connectedSocket,$msg)oÝ÷ Ø    ÝêÞßÛ0êÞªê-¢®÷«ªê-­ç÷¬Ö®¶­sbb33c´Öå6ö6¶WBÒD5Æ7FVâb33c¶FG&W72Âb33c·÷'DFG&W72  ¥vÆR¢Fð¢b33c´6öææV7FVE6ö6¶WBÒD566WBb33c´Öå6ö6¶WB¢VçFÂb33c´6öææV7FVE6ö6¶WBfwC²¢¢Fð¢b33c¶×6rÒD5&V7bb33c´6öææV7FVE6ö6¶WBÃS" b33c¶W'"ÒW'&÷ ¢b7G&ætÆVâb33c¶×6rDTࢷG&FgV÷C·6W'fW"gV÷C²Âb33c¶×6rÂ3¢£²ââââââââââࢢ²ÆW'B&÷¢b7G&ætå7G"b33c¶×6rÂgV÷C´ÄU%D$õ¢gV÷C²DTà b33c¶ÆW'D&÷FWBÒ7G&æu&WÆ6Rb33c¶×6rÂgV÷C´ÄU%D$õ¢gV÷C²ÂgV÷C²gV÷C²  ×6t&÷cBÂgV÷C²gV÷C²Âb33c¶ÆW'D&÷FWBÂR VæD`

As you can see, there is not text in the title bar of the msgbox. In "opcontrol" I created a variable for the title bar of the msgbox called $alertBoxTitle. I'd like to be able to send that variable over to "opserver" to display on the msgbox, along with the main msgbox text.

In short, i'd like to know how to sen more than one variable over TCPSend(). I'm sorry if my situation is a little unclear, I tried to explain this as best as I could. If anybody needs to see it, i'll send the whole source code via e-mail.

Don't get the wrong Idea. I'm not trying to create viruses, and I know this sounds like a stupid project, but I'd just like some help. I'm just a kid who'd like to get into programming.

Kevinaz

P.S. i'm using this software to prank one of my friends...

Try this:

Client:

;RUN SERVER FIRST
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

GUICreate("Form1", 313, 261, 230, 152)
$Title = GUICtrlCreateInput("Title", 28, 52, 261, 21)
$Text = GUICtrlCreateInput("Text", 28, 104, 261, 21)
$Type = GUICtrlCreateInput("0", 28, 156, 261, 21)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter Message Box title", 28, 36, 115, 17)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter Message Box Text", 28, 88, 120, 17)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter message Box Type", 28, 140, 122, 17)
$Send = GUICtrlCreateButton("Send", 102, 206, 105, 41, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

TCPStartUp()
$ServerIp="x.x.x.x";Enter your remote comp's IP here
$MainSocket=TCPConnect($ServerIp, 65432)
If $MainSocket = -1 Then 
    MsgBox(0,"","Could not connect to server")
    Exit
EndIf

msgbox(0,"","connected",1)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $Send
            SendMessageBox()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func SendMessageBox()
    $sTitle=GUICtrlRead($Title)
    $sText="*" & GUICtrlRead($Text)
    $nType="*" & Number(GUICtrlRead($Type))
    TCPSend($MainSocket,$sTitle & $sText & $nType)
EndFuncoÝ÷ Ù´®÷«ý¶®¶­scµ6W'fW"67&Bâ%Tâd%5@¥D57F'EW¢b33c´Öå6ö6¶WBÒD5Æ7FVâD5æÖUFô6ö×WFW&æÖRÂcSC3"¤bb33c´Öå6ö6¶WBÒÓFVâW@¥vÆR b33c´6öææV7FVE6ö6¶WBÒD566WBb33c´Öå6ö6¶WB bb33c´6öææV7FVE6ö6¶WBfwC³ÒFVà ×6v&÷ÂgV÷C²gV÷C²ÂgV÷C¶6öææV7FVBgV÷C²Ã WDÆö÷ VæD`¥vVæ@¥vÆR b33c´ÖW76vSÕD5&V7bb33c´6öææV7FVE6ö6¶WBÃ#C 6ÆVW#R bb33c´ÖW76vRfÇC²fwC²gV÷C²gV÷C²FVà b33cµ7ÆCÕ7G&æu7ÆBb33c´ÖW76vRÂgV÷C²¢gV÷C² ×6t&÷b33cµ7ÆE³5ÒÂb33cµ7ÆE³ÒÂb33cµ7ÆE³%Ò VæD`¥tVæ

It Works! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou! I've been pulling my hair out over that one for about a week.

I didn't use the exact code you suggested. I added the function to opcontrol, and used StringSplit() in opserver, and that did the trick.

Kevinaz

• 2 weeks later...