Changing Group Outline and Text Color

toothyXdip

If you dont feel like reading all that down there then here is the short ver

How do you change the color of the outline and text when using the group function

Ok im just making a simple clicking program cause my old one i made is only one set speed and having an AC on a game say Black Sheep Acres would be fun. But if it goes to fast it lags to bad on the game so i though i will make 3 diff speeds fast, med, slow. I would make one were you can enter in the speed but im to lazy (actually i found one that lets you do that but i want to make my own (= ) so im pretty much done with it and all i need to do is make it look a little better so i found the group function thought that would make it a little neater so i did that but i have a light blue bkground and i think it would look good to have the group thing a dark blue instead of the normal light gray. And yes i already tryed the set color function i probably could figure this out but i want to continue on working out a few glitches in it and if some1 could help me out that would be great =)

thanks

Toothy

---╔╦═╗╔╗'''╔╗╔═╦═╗╔╦═╗---╝╠═╣╝║'''║╝╝''''''╝╝║'''......''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''---╔╩═╩═╩═╩═══╩═╦═╩═╩══╦══════╗''''╔╩════════════╩══╗╔══╩══╗╔══╝ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''║║'''''''''''''''║║ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╔══╝╚══╗''''''║║''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╚══════╝''''''╚╝

oops forgot about the search function lol

thanks smoke

---╔╦═╗╔╗'''╔╗╔═╦═╗╔╦═╗---╝╠═╣╝║'''║╝╝''''''╝╝║'''......''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''---╔╩═╩═╩═╩═══╩═╦═╩═╩══╦══════╗''''╔╩════════════╩══╗╔══╩══╗╔══╝ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''║║'''''''''''''''║║ ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╔══╝╚══╗''''''║║''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''╚══════╝''''''╚╝