about multiple inputboxes

t0ddie

when you make an inputbox twice in a row in your code,

$1 = inputbox ("test","enter account")

$2 = inputbox ("test","enter password")

it will display the first inputbox.

then after you click ok, or hit enter. the second one will appear.

is it possible to make a form? with a field in the inputbox for each seperate string that you want?

or possibly make 2 inputboxes appear at the same time? (i doubt this one is possible)

suggestions? thanks

T0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

i suppose, huh..

duh.

2 scripts.

a form would sure be nice though :) just like in vb

EDIT: wait, how to pass the string from the second inputbox to the first script? that cant be done... unless you write it to a text file and read it.... hmm, seems like overkill for the functionality that i want

Edited by t0ddie

Valik Note Added 19 October 2006 - 08:38 AMAdded to warn level I just plain don't like you.

• Developers

i suppose, huh..

duh.

2 scripts.

a form would sure be nice though :) just like in vb

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You didn't see the GUI stuff mentioned in the Unstable version yet ? :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

no i didnt, lol. i am using the unstable now.

also, i do a search on jepordy, and my post is the only one that comes up lol

is it in a different part of the forum?

• Developers

no i didnt, lol. i am using the unstable now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so if you use the unstable.... what is the problem using the GUI commands?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

lol, i meant that i have the unstable version, i havent used much of the extra commands though.

just a couple that i needed. i didnt even know you could make a form or anything.

you got a link so i can read about it? lol

Throwing profanity at me doesn't make what I said any less true. The GUI is getting quite popular and is talked about quite a lot on the forum (Both in and out of its own forum). In order to not know about it, you either have to have the observational skills of a rock, or be living under a rock the size of Antarctica. Given that you're alive, I think its safe to assume you don't live under a rock. This, combined with past posts says to me you don't have the necessary experience and/or mental capacity for GUIs.

• Developers

lol, i meant that i have the unstable version, i havent used much of the extra commands though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did you even try to Search for the word GUI...

You get 84 pages with 2000+ hits........

Now explain how you have been regularly visiting and be able to avoid this subject ??

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Did you even try to Search for the word GUI...

You get 84 pages with 2000+ hits........

Now explain how you have been regularly visiting and be able to avoid this subject ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Valik covered this pretty well already, and I must say that I concur...

*** Matt @ MPCS

hey A**HOLE....

im sick of your negativity.

and you are worthy of using my well placed, rarely spoken words of a less that intellectual type.

you are closed minded, arrogant....

and a glittering jewel of ignorance. knowledge you may have, but you are far from wise.

your mother should have swallowed you. telling me profanity isnt neccissay? i never TYPED the whole word out....

however.. your COMMENTS ARE unneccissary.. and what was that in the other post.. about quoting everything i say, and trying to prove me to be an idiot?

the things you are saying valik.. are doing it by themselves. i dont have to tell everyone how childlike you are...

they can see it

I disagree, Valik is a treasured resource to this forum. His knowledge of computing and language is inspiring. When you aspire to do a tenth of what he has brought to this forum, then and only then will you be worth the space your comments take up.

*** Matt @ MPCS

hey A**HOLE....

Hi!

im sick of your negativity.

I'm sick of stupidity (Yours included)

and you are worthy of using my well placed, rarely spoken words of a less that intellectual type.

I'm flattered, thanks!

you are closed minded, arrogant....

I'm an open-minded arrogant prick/bastard, thank you very much, not closed-minded.

and a glittering jewel of ignorance. knowledge you may have, but you are far from wise.

I'd rather be ignorant than stupid. At least ignorant people can learn things. However, your second thing makes no sense. First, I've never claimed to be wise. But, secondly, wisdom is knowledge and knowledge is wisdom, so you can't really have one without the other.

your mother should have swallowed you. telling me profanity isnt neccissay? i never TYPED the whole word out....

The first sentence, nice. The second, I never said it wasn't necessary.

however.. your COMMENTS ARE unneccissary.. and what was that in the other post.. about quoting everything i say, and trying to prove me to be an idiot?

I can say the same about you in general. Oh, and I think you prove yourself to be an idiot, I just point your idiocy out for the other idiots who can't see it.

the things you are saying valik.. are doing it by themselves. i dont have to tell everyone how childlike you are...

they can see it

Doing what by themselves? Proving you to be an idiot? Well, see above on that score.

I miss anything (This is fun!)?

i reply to make a point, you reply to make yourself look better than other people.

i dont need to point out and criticize your every reply.

valik is a quotemaster. give it up... im not trying to portrait any hidden meanings.

simply stated...

you are not a qualified judge of anyones capabilities.

you are however, closed minded. because you fail to realize this. and you cant be wrong can you. maybe i might understand something... i should think you would want that.

if i am willing to read and see for myself before asking questions... you are being a contradictory c***sucker by discrediting me before you can even make an accurate assessment of my understanding of the concept.

and when i make replies such as this.. they are REBUTTALS

unlike you, you F***ING FLAMER.

valik, your seriously being a whining crybaby.

you russian valik? "GAIDES"

Yawn, you're no fun anymore.

However, I'd like to take this moment to point out one little thing:

simply stated...

you are not a qualified judge of anyones capabilities.

What makes you think you are qualified to judge my qualifications to judge capabilities?

I think I understand Valik... My only brother is just like him.. The personality grows on you... He just really doesn't like people whose last word are eventually, "Hey bud, hold my beer, watch this..."

Lar.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh heh. I live in Kentucky, there are tons of people around here that will probably die that way.

look, i dont read the forums regularly,

and i agree that valik has more knowledge of autoit than i do

however, he is not smarter than me.

there is a difference between knowledge and wisdom. try to figure it out on your own

i am grateful for any and all help that i receive on these forums

even VALIK has helped me in the past

but... i get quite irritated when a comment is made such as

"its way over your head, dont even bother"

that is the type of non-instigated comment that is not needed.

i never came out and said out of nowhere, anything of that nature to anyone on here.

i just ask for respect.

i dont start any flame wars on here. and i wish these replies were not needed. i prefer to discuss autoit, and sometimes have debates on differences.

i dont want to keep wasting space, arguing about nonsense

i feel i have to defend myself against ignorant commants, directed at myself from someone who doesnt even KNOW me

furthermore, i repeat that i have never STARTED any confrontations with any individual on here.

is it not in anyway agreeable that im not asking too much here?

do i make any sense at all?

help is appreciated.

sincerely.

i dont like to argue. i cant leave that alone though. you are really annoying me valik.

im sure you are a good person. i just cant take that crap. please.... PLEASE?

thanks

T0ddie

EDIT: nobody is qualified, thats the whole point valik. i need not say it. its obvious.

nobody is god. nobody can judge. its common knowledge.

by me saying you are not qualified to judge people, im not trying to make myself sound like im all knowing all powerful. im stating a fact

by you saying im not qualified to judge your qualifications, you are being egotistical.

because your mindset is that you are better than other people.

Edited by t0ddie

t0ddie, I'm not the only one who has a low opinion of you. I know that for a fact. I, however, am apparently the most vocal.

I don't want you starting the GUI stuff because I know you'll just start making a billion questions asking how to use it, then you'll get answers, then you won't understand the answers or won't listen to the answers people are giving you. You've done this in the past, its annoying.

And for the record, I'm not a good person, in fact, I'm quite a bad person, unless I happen to like somebody in which case I treat them okay.