Retrieves integer values from a control ? ControlGetText dont does is !

Hello great minds , sorry my english is bad, ok the problem is next i need obtain a value from a control ( textbox ) but he contain a numeric value, the only funtion in AutoIt to get value from a control is ControlGetText but is only for text, please i need a idea to find a solution to my problem, thanks

Virgilio Cane

Hello great minds , sorry my english is bad, ok the problem is next i need obtain a value from a control ( textbox ) but he contain a numeric value, the only funtion in AutoIt to get value from a control is ControlGetText but is only for text, please i need a idea to find a solution to my problem, thanks

Virgilio Cane

$i = Number( ControlGetText($WinTitle, $WinTxt, $ControlID) )

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

i found the solution thanks for everything

whit this capture the value fron a textbox with integer value

ControlGetText ( "windows name", "","[CLASS:classname; INSTANCE:instancenumber]")

whit this capture only the text value

ControlGetText ( "windows name", "", "[iD:idnumber]")

Remenber use Autoinfo to get info about the control like class name an instances

i found the solution thanks for everything

whit this capture the value fron a textbox with integer value

ControlGetText ( "windows name", "","[CLASS:classname; INSTANCE:instancenumber]")

whit this capture only the text value

ControlGetText ( "windows name", "", "[iD:idnumber]")

Remenber use Autoinfo to get info about the control like class name an instances

Uhmmm... so, when you speak of text or number you mean the ID of the control, not the data in it...?

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law