just a question

xautox

well i have an auto alcher and its my first time autoing... in one day i went from 55-68maged and ill be 82 by tomarrow and my autoer clicks randum each time and the mouse moves arround randumly when its alcing so whats the chances of being banned if i alc to 82 so fast?

• Developers

answere me please

Don't be impatient ... but it could be not many have any idea what you are saying/asking ...

I don't understand it at all but that doesn't mean much because I am kinda slow <_<

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

well i have an auto alcher and its my first time autoing... in one day i went from 55-68maged and ill be 82 by tomarrow and my autoer clicks randum each time and the mouse moves arround randumly when its alcing so whats the chances of being banned if i alc to 82 so fast?

You might want to run that through the scrambler a few more times. It still almost resembles English...

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

whats the chances of being banned autoing 1-82maged in 2days if i have a autoer that clicks at randum times

...and what on God's great blue marble is "autoing 1-82maged"?

<_<

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Developers

whats the chances of being banned autoing 1-82maged in 2days if i have a autoer that clicks at randum times

Thanks..thats a lot clearer ... I think that answer is: Yes .

...and what on God's great blue marble is "autoing 1-82maged"?

<_<

Don;t think he's going to help but you never know .. :)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

i autoed the 1-55maged then auto alced 55-82 duhh

Ok lets get serious here : What are you talking about ?

Explain what Game (just a wild guess here) you are referring to ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

runescape

You get one final last chance to explain in clear English what you want or else this thread gets closed.

Show some script you are working on and what part isn't working.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

i autoed the 1-55maged then auto alced 55-82 duhh

Without de-plerpping the 9-48maged first?! That's crazy! You'll just fraculate the gnarfle and wind up at a static 3.1416mage.

Now, you don't want that, do you...?

<_<

well, i have played runescape for about 5 years, and from experience, you won't get banned, unless these two things happen:

1. A moderator (or player) spots you (your character) going wild, and then he may think something is going on with you and may report you.

2. A random event happens and then you still click wildly and the people that look over runescape may be suspicious.

There is only one way that you can really get BANNED, and that is if you get reported more than around 15 times in 1 week, or something around that. You may be only suspended for 4 days though, but if you continue, then they ban you. There is a place where you can check how many times you've been reported, and by who (but i forgot where... it is somewhere on the homepage I think).

happy playing, oh, and can you send me your auto alcher? i really want one... <_<

Ty.

I rule the world, bow in my honor.no, im not Zezima, but i bow down in his honor

• 3 weeks later...