Need help with 2 scripts

Patsie

**I've tried a bunch of things already on these and eventually they never seem to work, so I must be getting something wrong from the help page (I'm not the brightest guy when it comes to scripts, evidently). I've been trying to get this one script to click every second instead of the time it has, and messing around with the sleep times did something but I can't really notice right clicks.

Global $Paused, $t

HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause")

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate")

HotKeySet("{F8}", "Showme")

;;;; Body of program would go here;;;;

While 1

If $t = 1 Then

MouseClick("right",0,0);rightclicks at the coordinates x=205,y=531

Sleep(60 * 1000)

EndIf

Sleep(10)

WEnd

;;;;;;;;

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

sleep(100)

ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)

WEnd

ToolTip("")

EndFunc

Func Terminate()

Exit 0

EndFunc

Func Showme()

If $t = 0 Then

$t = 1

Return

EndIf

If $t = 1 Then

$t = 0

Return

EndIf

EndFunc

Second, I've been screwing around with holding a button down, but how do you make it so that it only holds down for like 10 seconds every 90 seconds? Apparently I fail at sleep times.

Send("{w down}")

Send("{w up}")

How would I activate it as well?

Well, i dunno what exactly you want the code to do. But this line here could be part of a problem:

MouseClick("right",0,0);rightclicks at the coordinates x=205,y=531oÝ÷ Ù«-+0YkmrX)íëh¦WµÊ+êè~Ø^±ÊÞzv­r+vÍ4uë)×­ç(g§¶Æ²x2¢ìØ­¶%É·m9ç}iz¸Z¦ËkÊØb±«­¢+Ù5½ÕÍ
±¥¬ ÅÕ½ÐíÉ¥¡ÐÅÕ½Ðì°ÈÀÔ°ÔÌĤíÉ¥¡Ñ±¥­ÌÐÑ¡½½É¥¹ÑÌàôÈÀÔ±äôÔÌÄoÝ÷ Ø   Ýø­ËazÉ^zîËb¢|¨¹ªÞ«âk¢æå{­Ø^'Úò¶±¦V¢+Rç©«(¨êZ­©µêÚÛajجêÚ¶*'"ج{^®ÞµçZ²h¥+rݲg)තÖÇ¢wb±ìi­ë,yÖ¬×M4Æ®¶­se6ÆVWµ6ÆVW2f÷"6V6öæ@oÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ÙM±À ÄÀÀÀÀ¤íM±Á̽ÈÄÀͽ¹ÌoÝ÷ Ù«­¢+ÙM±À ØÀÀÀÀ¤íM±Á̽ÈØÀͽ¹Ì½Èĵ¥¹ÕÑoÝ÷ ÚÊ-¢%v«¨µj®¢×hÂwè¯],'v̨¹Ê.×h¶¬jëh×6Send("{w down}")
Sleep(10000);Sleeps for 10 seconds
Send("{w up}")

Hope that helps some <_<

Well, when I run that script just on its own (the one I posted), it right clicks on the bottom-left portion of the screen every so often. I tried to modify this line several times:

Sleep(60 * 1)

(under the mouse click command) I changed it to 1000, 100, whatever -- it keeps going at the same rate. The problem might be that I'm not doing something to save the script correctly or that I'm entering it in wrong. Maybe I'm trying to modify the wrong thing? I want to change the rate at which it right clicks at the spot from whatever it is to every second.

Thanks for the 'w' script - I was wondering how I could incorporate it into this one? Just so that when I presses F8, it begins a command that holds down 'w' for 10 seconds then waits 90, what else would I have to do to do that?

Thanks.