DllCall

Hi.

I noticed, that DllCalls that require some time to finish, are executed in a sequencial order, further more, the script is "paused" while the DllCall is in progress.

For example:

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "UInt", $Window1, "Int", $Time, "UInt", "0x80000")
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "UInt", $Window2, "Int", $Time, "UInt", "0x80000")
DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "AnimateWindow", "UInt", $Window3, "Int", $Time, "UInt", "0x80000")

shows the $Window1, $Window2 and $Window3 one after another.

How could i make the three windows appear simultaneously?

Thanks.

This is a scripting language, everything goes by line, one line has to finish executing before executing another, logically you cannot make the windows move simultaneously, but what you can do is write 2 temp.au3 and Run them with your autoitexe, it still can't be simultaneously but at least it's close enough.

This is a scripting language, everything goes by line, one line has to finish executing before executing another, logically you cannot make the windows move simultaneously, but what you can do is write 2 temp.au3 and Run them with your autoitexe, it still can't be simultaneously but at least it's close enough.

Well, not what I expected... Please don't misunderstand me, but is tried other scripting languages too, and their DllCall needed a manual pause in the script, if i wanted the script to wait for the DllCall to finish... Skipping the pausing line, made my request posible... Well nothing's perfect, that language had other incompleteness...

Thanks anyway...