Saving IsPressed

How do i save all the button pressed on the keyboard into a .txt file?

Guys , seriously, im not making a keylogger but because my brother is always logging onto my computer deleting my files and always deny doing that.. Therefore, i need to prove that he has logged onto my computer before..

Please , help me

Guys , seriously, im not making a keylogger but because my brother is always logging onto my computer deleting my files and always deny doing that.. Therefore, i need to prove that he has logged onto my computer before..

Please , help me

That won't get you anywhere, there are plently of ways to see if a user has logged on.

Please , help me

Pick yourself a good password then make your folders private. That should stop him deleting your files.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

making them private does not mean you have to set password on every file.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

We do not help people make keyloggers here.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

First of all, saving all keys to a text-file is a KEYLOGGER!!

Second, a keylogger is not the way to go to prove somebody has logged on before you

Third, you cant make a "good" keylogger with IsPressed so please stop embarassing yourself

:P

Windows xp ill bet your using.

change your admin pass word and make him a account.

the key loggers scripted in auto it are not reliable. i tested most of them and they all perform about the same. if you were to type just a little fast then some key strokes will be missed or key strokes are duplicated there for the log file is unreadable.

And recording his keystrokes will prove what?