Registration

Is it possible for a program to have a registration system like , user must register at my site and they must login before running the program. if they failed to login , the program will not start ..

I think that must work with the server files too, can i have both the registration system server file and the autoit program registration wrapper script..

If you dont understand what i mean , feel free to reply and i'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Why not allowing them to download it AFTER they register and login? ... I see, they might distribute copies free of registration.

Another way: try to implement something like a registration key. The user can download your software but they will receive an activation key after register/login. The key will be written in the registry and your software will look for it every time it runs, it will decrypt it and if it is OK then it will continue. Good idea but ... what could preven a user to give another his own registration key?

I can't think of anything else right now ...

SNMP_UDF ... for SNMPv1 and v2c so far, GetBulk and a new example script

wannabe "Unbeatable" Tic-Tac-Toe

Paper-Scissor-Rock ... try to beat it anyway :)

• Moderators

Can someone please give me any ideas or script :P

You've been given ideas... and no one is "giving" you anything without you showing some type of effort.

You obviously have an idea of what you want because you shot down enaimens idea above... so get to writing, when you hit snag, post your code for help.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I like to use SQL for this kind of work. make a login sequence where app connects to your private sql server and checks user premissions. You can even then make a register form inn you app.

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I like to use SQL for this kind of work. make a login sequence where app connects to your private sql server and checks user premissions. You can even then make a register form inn you app.

Thats what i am thinking.. Therefore, i need some help from the experts.. Because i dont really know how to do that.

Thats what i am thinking.. Therefore, i need some help from the experts.. Because i dont really know how to do that.

Searched the forum for MySQL (Or whatever you want to use...) lately?? You only get out what you put in.