progress problem

Since _HexToString and _StringToHex both are open source you could edit the code to include a progress bar. They both have For Next loops so it should be fairly easy. You'll need to rename them something different (or not include the String.au3), like _HexToStringEx...

EDIT: In case you don't know how to do a ProgressBar look at ProgressOn, ProgressOff, and ProgressSet

Edited by Piano_Man
My Programs[list][*]Knight Media Player[*]Multiple Desktops[*]Daily Comics[*]Journal[/list]

Since _HexToString and _StringToHex both are open source you could edit the code to include a progress bar. They both have For Next loops so it should be fairly easy. You'll need to rename them something different (or not include the String.au3), like _HexToStringEx...

EDIT: In case you don't know how to do a ProgressBar look at ProgressOn, ProgressOff, and ProgressSet

I know how to do a progress it's just that i didn't know how could i find out time needed but I'll try with timediff or could try your way, if I get stuck I'll write again.

thanks

EDIT: I added the code to string.au3 renamed it to stringp.au3 and works fine thanks

Edited by searchresult