Can't PixelGetColor an overlay template

It's showing up the right color but I can't PixelGetColor the thing, PixelGetColor shows what's beneath it...

Why would this happen??

<DIV ID="CLIENTAREA" STYLE="position:absolute;left:3px;top:29px;width:800px;height:600px;">
   <DIV STYLE="position:relative;background-color:FFFFFF;left:329px;top:134px;width:140px;height:40px;visibility:visible;overflow:hidden;">
    <TABLE WIDTH="100%" HEIGHT="100%" BORDER="0" CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0">
     <TBODY>
      <TR>
       <TD>
        <SPAN ID="CONTENT" CONTENTID="AddInfo" TRANSFORMATION="Add.xsl" ALIGNX="0" STYLE="font-family:Tahoma;font-size:24pt;font-weight:700;font-style:normal;color:#000000;position:relative;" SETTINGSITEMNAME="AddInfo" SETTINGSGROUPNAME="AddInfo">
        </SPAN>
       </TD>
      </TR>
     </TBODY>
    </TABLE>
   </DIV>
  </DIV>

It's showing up the right color but I can't PixelGetColor the thing, PixelGetColor shows what's beneath it...

Why would this happen??

Because you didn't index the instance of object.dingle.berry($oIE) that you called in line 327.

Duh!

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Call me stupid, put can you give me a little more to go on, please.

A link maybe...

Ermm... :P

...that was a line of sarcastic non-sense intended to be funny and make the point that you did not provide anything to go on. Post a reproducer script that I can run from SciTE and it will show me your color, do PixelGetColor(), and show the wrong color.

Just as a wild guess, though, are you moving the mouse there before checking it? Is so, you might be getting the pixel off the mouse pointer instead of your color.

;)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law