Siberian Programming Multi Tool

MerkurAlex

SPMultiT  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like SPMultiT?

• Yes I liked it.
    • Yes but it needs more features.
    • No i did not like it (Please post and specify why.)

Posted Image

Presents

SPMultiT is a simple program with multiple tools to view features and download check out my site LINK

It also has a custom skin system you can make your own skins and upload them to!

Also im not releasing source code if you don't trust it don't use it feel free to scan it.

Edited by EagleClaw

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

• Moderators

SPMultiT is a simple program with multiple tools to view features and download check out my site http://siberianp.us.tf

It also has a custom skin system you can make your own skins and upload them to!

Also im not releasing source code if you don't trust it don't use it feel free to scan it.

How about a real link rather than a re-direction one to have us sign up for domains?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

How about a real link rather than a re-direction one to have us sign up for domains?

Sorry there you go modified first post.

[quote name='PsaltyDS' post='635433' date='Jan 27 2009, 07:04 AM']Larry is a mass murderer?! It's always the quiet, clean cut, bald guys... [/quote]

A screenshot would be helpful.

Your description, both here and on your site, do not offer any compelling reason why I'd consider going to the effort of downloading it,

unzipping it, and executing the binary executable contained within it.

Your stated Features:

1.Skins you can also make your own - That's the primary feature? That's the one you want to highlight?

2.Task/Window manager - Windows already does this very well natively.

3.Misc tools:Run,Download- Windows also already does this very well natively.

4.Auto updates. - So it's a closed source exe that updates itself automatically. That makes me nervous.

More Features Coming Soon - I should damn well hope so.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying you're a bad guy, nor that this is an evil program or something. :P But I don't have anything to work with here. Seriously, you can do all of this in windows:

Task Manager: Ctrl-Alt-Delete then Enter

Window Manager: My windows are already managed by Windows XP

Run: Winkey-R

Download: Um, Internet Explorer or Firefox? What you do you mean "Download"? "Download" is a feature? Or you copy a URL into some download box, and it uses InetGet?

Why do I want this? You gotta sell it, baby.

[font="Fixedsys"][list][*]All of my AutoIt Example Scripts[*]http://saneasylum.com[/list][/font]

A screenshot would be helpful.

Your description, both here and on your site, do not offer any compelling reason why I'd consider going to the effort of downloading it,

unzipping it, and executing the binary executable contained within it.

Your stated Features:

1.Skins you can also make your own - That's the primary feature? That's the one you want to highlight?

2.Task/Window manager - Windows already does this very well natively.

3.Misc tools:Run,Download- Windows also already does this very well natively.

4.Auto updates. - So it's a closed source exe that updates itself automatically. That makes me nervous.

More Features Coming Soon - I should damn well hope so.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not saying you're a bad guy, nor that this is an evil program or something. :P But I don't have anything to work with here. Seriously, you can do all of this in windows:

Task Manager: Ctrl-Alt-Delete then Enter

Window Manager: My windows are already managed by Windows XP

Run: Winkey-R

Download: Um, Internet Explorer or Firefox? What you do you mean "Download"? "Download" is a feature? Or you copy a URL into some download box, and it uses InetGet?

Why do I want this? You gotta sell it, baby.

You make great points and that was just a quick release its going to have alot more and there is no main feature yet also a few of the tools were put in there to be able to get to them faster.

Ill make a coming soon list in a bit.

Auto update checks if there is a new version then if there is a new one downloads the new versions zip file and extracts it thats all.

EDIT:Coming soon list added to site

Coming Soon:

1.Plugin system make plugins in autoit and upload them for others.

2.Quick game launcher

3.Optional login online profile.

Online profile features:

1.Name

2.What game im playing

3.What games i have configured for SPMultiT

4.How long i've played my configured games.

Basically a xfire like system but supporting all games.

Edited by EagleClaw

You make great points and that was just a quick release its going to have alot more and there is no main feature yet also a few of the tools were put in there to be able to get to them faster.

Ill make a coming soon list in a bit.

Auto update checks if there is a new version then if there is a new one downloads the new versions zip file and extracts it thats all.

EDIT:Coming soon list added to site

Coming Soon:

1.Plugin system make plugins in autoit and upload them for others.

2.Quick game launcher

3.Optional login online profile.

Online profile features:

1.Name

2.What game im playing

3.What games i have configured for SPMultiT

4.How long i've played my configured games.

Basically a xfire like system but supporting all games.

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the point.

All you are doing is emulating windows functions, in a windows enviroment no less.

Why do you have to be so mean? Many of the people in here made programs that emulated windows functions and still got congrats for it...maybe his task manager has an extra button that's usefull and that Bill Gates didn't bother to put in his task manager because he was too freakin' lazy...

^and you? how can you fail to see the point and say that he is emulating windows functions? Does windows show what game you are playing...online or how long have you been playin' a game? Anyway you can just ignore it/not bother to try it than criticize it like that.

That's your choice, but I don't think you should have to discontinue your script due to negative comments. You mentioned that it is a work in progress. What is terrible at first (Not saying it's terrible) can become something marvelous in the end,

Either way, Good work!

Lol, Pwned. (New site is way better btw.)

noob besides i got my own host now that was a test host.

that error would be because the "noob" hacked the site.

I attached a zip witch most likely will not work because the files from the hacked site were deleted.

P.S i called him a noob cause he had nothing better to do then hack a site thanks so much i love how after someone hacks my site everyone considers me an idiot.

Edited by EagleClaw

you might get considered as an idiot aswell, if you call people with thousand more knowledge than you nubs.

anyway,

if you want your site back contact me.

phearkrypt@cia.gov

*Looks at your post count* Then looks at the link to the site the site that says, 'Hacked by phearkrypt'. Am I missing something? And if you did hack it, I will have your guts for garters, and make sure you never see the light of day again. Don't doubt what can and will happen to screwballs like yourself. Hackers that do bad and do not hack to make things better do not deserve to use a PC. I do understand the difference between good hackers and bad hackers BTW. Did your really hack the site? Or am I missing something?

There is no such thing as Good or Wrong, There is only Fun and Boring, And ofcourse people like you, that dont even think about what hackers did to become "Good".

And I did a good thing, I showed him that he should secure his site better next time.

The same thing for you Bert. Fix your vulnerabilities first I did a quick search through your site, I found about 19 vulnerabilities.

A PoC shouldnt be a problem.

YOU got vulnerabilities. Which makes YOU not deserving to use a PC.

Because, people like YOU make people like me hungry to exploit vulnerabilities that YOU people made.

If people like YOU would simply fix those vulnerabilities, then there is no Wrong anymore.

that error would be because the "noob" hacked the site.

I attached a zip witch most likely will not work because the files from the hacked site were deleted.

P.S i called him a noob cause he had nothing better to do then hack a site thanks so much i love how after someone hacks my site everyone considers me an idiot.

How can I know this safe???

Bill Gates doesn't write the Windows software anymore. I doubt he even touches the code now.

In fact he has very little at all to do with Microsoft any more.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"