your own Operating System written in au3?

I just got a challenge from a friend of mine to write my own Operating System in AU3 code. Any takers? I think it would be an extremely challenging thing to do, but it will also be kind of fun in my opinion. It will give anybody and everybody who wants to try it out something to keep them busy and out of trouble, no? I personally would like to write my own fully functional start menu, but having trouble finding a starting point. Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Norsestar

p.s. feedback is highly appreciated, positive or negative. please let me know what you come up with or any suggestions/ideas. [i dont really know what else to post so i dont seem like a mooch lol, so im just gonna end it here. o.O]

Education: Francis Tuttle Technology Center adult full-time studentCourse of study: Network TechnologyCurrent Course: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionCompleted Courses: CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, Desktop Support and Troubleshooting, and CompTIA Network+Remaining Courses: Linux Administration, Copper Cabling, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionAchievements: @17 years old, scored 98th percentile U.S. in Algebra 2 and Advanced Chemistry. [i.e. Ranked top 2% in the nation of High School students]

ah, your right. i think i did get the terms confused. thanks guys, i'll look into it, as im fairly new to autoit, but i learn fast through visual / hands-on stuff

again, thank you

Education: Francis Tuttle Technology Center adult full-time studentCourse of study: Network TechnologyCurrent Course: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionCompleted Courses: CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, Desktop Support and Troubleshooting, and CompTIA Network+Remaining Courses: Linux Administration, Copper Cabling, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionAchievements: @17 years old, scored 98th percentile U.S. in Algebra 2 and Advanced Chemistry. [i.e. Ranked top 2% in the nation of High School students]