InstallShield instalation problem

Avandrel

Hello!

I have serious problem with automation of InstallShield installation. Navigating windows, reading their states etc. is an easy task. But problem is to check control with list of application modules on custom installation. (Screenshot below)

post-29064-1195216861_thumb.jpg

I can't realise what class is it. AutoInfo information about it:

I need to check if user can choose various modules (check/uncheck checkbox is enough) and to read names of modules on list. I don't want to do it with mouse control, so maybe someone has any other ideas?

Hello!

I have serious problem with automation of InstallShield installation. Navigating windows, reading their states etc. is an easy task. But problem is to check control with list of application modules on custom installation. (Screenshot below)

post-29064-1195216861_thumb.jpg

I can't realise what class is it. AutoInfo information about it:

I need to check if user can choose various modules (check/uncheck checkbox is enough) and to read names of modules on list. I don't want to do it with mouse control, so maybe someone has any other ideas?

Just a guess for the moment, 'cause I cant' try it right now: Try the _GuiCtrlListView* functions in the Beta to see if you can list/select options. There are functions in that list to deal with the checkbox state of items also.

:P

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• 4 months later...

I got it to work in the end. Even though I didn't want to use KBKeys, I guess I have no choice.

ControlFocus("","", "[CLASS:ISAVIEWCMPTCLASS]")
    if @OSVersion = 'WIN_VISTA' AND @ProcessorArch = 'X86' Then
    ;Default Position is on top.
    ;Mil Development is already checked
        Send("{DOWN}")
    ;Mil runtime is already checked
        Send("{DOWN}")
    ;Select ActiveMil Development
        Send("{SPACE}")
        Send("{DOWN}")
    ;ActiveMil runtime was check when we checked ActiveMil Development
        Send("{DOWN}")
    ;Intellicam is already checked