problem with scite autoit3 wrapper

• Developers

Are you trying to open a script with AutoIt3wrapper ? (this is not supported)

It will need the "/in" parameter before the input script.

Just use the standard "Compile with Options" available on the RightClick menu in Explorer to run AutoIt3Wrapper on one of your scripts directly.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

yeah i use the newest version of all

whats that? how can i make this

i use the scite autoit3wrapper

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml

i´ve install the first link

the last links are the wrapper and the wrapper_gui... and they dont work

thanx for your posts

Run -> Path To Wrapper /in "Path to script"

I do believe that is correct...

Seems to be:

So for me I typed this into run:

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /in "W:\My Scripts\help.au3"

If you want the GUI:

"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI.exe" /in "W:\My Scripts\help.au3"

Help.au3 contained

MsgBox (0, "", "")
Edited by Bert

• Developers

yeah i use the newest version of all

whats that? how can i make this

i use the scite autoit3wrapper

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/downloads.shtml

i´ve install the first link

the last links are the wrapper and the wrapper_gui... and they dont work

thanx for your posts

As said... You are using AutoIt3Wrapper in the wrong way.

How are you opening autoit3wrapper ?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

I have no idea what you mean.. there is only one AutoIt3Wrapper.

As I have no idea how you are running the AutoIt3Wrapper when you get the error, there isn't much I can do until you share that info.

AutoIt3Wrapper is included in the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and I would advice you to run the Installer so everything is installed in the proper way.

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

one of the wrapper is in the path:

C:\Programme\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2exe.exe

and the other:

C:\Programme\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe

Ok understand what you mean now. Aut2exe is referred to as the compiler and The AutoIt3Wrapper.exe is a wrapper script I wrote that starts aut2exe.exe and autoit3.exe but is able to do lots of things...

Now follow the advice given and share the info requested when you are still having problems after properly installing it.

:P

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

yes AutoIt3Wrapper.exe is ver good... but its not working...

info:

when i open the file directly and search the file in the fileopendialoge than it´s working perfect...

but when i rightclick to the au3 file and open it with the autoit3wrapper.exe i get the message, i write in my first post...

i cant speak english so well and i´m happy that you understand

mmm doesn't seem you are understanding me though :P

I told you that this is NOT supported!

Now, download the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer from the Download page and run it.

then open your script in SciTE and hit F7 to compile it or do a right mouse click on the Explorer and select "Compile with Options"

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• 2 years later...

hi,

i have very similar problem:

when trying to run script from Scite ( pressing F5 from within scite ), script runs but autoitwrapper shows an error like this: 'Wrong commandline argument: files'

in scite console there is written '>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\Nowy AutoIt v3 Script.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3" /UserParams'

i am using win7 x64

i think there is problem about how scite execute wrapper with options or scite dont like some character in command line

if i run it from windows command line ( the exact thing like it is in scite console ) script runs fine and wrapper does not show any error

have the same installation on windows xp (32bit) and there is no errors

Edited by nagano

• Developers

I cannot get it to do the same as you and have uploaded a test version of Autoit3Wrapper so it will show some debug info in the SciTE output during Commandline lexing.

please run this test version just do text a cut&paste of the shown information in output pane.

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/download/beta_SciTE4AutoIt3/test/AutoIt3Wrapper.exe

Thanks

jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3" /UserParams    
+>03:32:47 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.0.1.34    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
-debug cmdraw: /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3" /UserParams    
-debug argument: /run-debug next argument: /prod
-debug argument: /prod-debug next argument: /ErrorStdOut
-debug argument: /ErrorStdOut-debug next argument: /in
-debug argument: /in-debug next argument: C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3
-debug argument: /autoit3dir-debug next argument: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
-debug argument: /UserParams
>Running AU3Check (1.54.19.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>03:32:48 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.6.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3"    
+>03:32:49 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 3.073

• Developers

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3" /UserParams    
+>03:32:47 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.0.1.34    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:00000415  OS:WIN_7/  CPU:X64 OS:X64)
-debug cmdraw: /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3" /UserParams    
-debug argument: /run-debug next argument: /prod
-debug argument: /prod-debug next argument: /ErrorStdOut
-debug argument: /ErrorStdOut-debug next argument: /in
-debug argument: /in-debug next argument: C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3
-debug argument: /autoit3dir-debug next argument: C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
-debug argument: /UserParams
>Running AU3Check (1.54.19.0)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3
+>03:32:48 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.6.1):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\adn\Desktop\test.au3"    
+>03:32:49 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0
>Exit code: 0    Time: 3.073

So the error went away??????

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.