Invert Mouse

FireLord

This is just a lil something for the C++ junkie :P I wrote it to have a bit of fun with my mouse. It inverts it so it goes opposite of wherever you move the mouse. It is an .exe so if your scared to download it, don't.

Otherwise enjoy! ;)

[center]See the Helpfile[/center]

While Alive()
	 DrinkWine();
}
[center][/center]

There was already one made in AutoIt.

Oh, so just because there was one made in AutoIt, that prevents me from putting up my own in C++?

Or do you just think I stole the code and converted it to an .exe? If you want to see my source then just ask.

While Alive()
	 DrinkWine();
}
[center][/center]

Oh, so just because there was one made in AutoIt, that prevents me from putting up my own in C++?

Or do you just think I stole the code and converted it to an .exe? If you want to see my source then just ask.

Quite emotional.

Just saying there was one made in AutoIt. Check it out. I never said half the stuff you put in the post anyways. :P;):)

Edited by JustinReno

Working on a similar project that's very small. Basically just moves your mouse around in tons of different places around the screen. Totally pointless but funny if the user can't answer the question correctly which is the only way to shut it down. ;):P

While Alive()
	 DrinkWine();
}
[center][/center]