Help with RUN command

I'm trying to autoscript this DOS batch file with 3 passing parameters but unable to ..

Can someone pls help ?

--------

OSql -S ntigrn1 -d supptable -s, -h-1 -w 180 -E -Q "SELECT Call,Assignee,DateCompleted,Shortrequest FROM HD_Call WHERE completed = 1 AND (DateCompleted>='%2' AND DateCompleted <='%3') AND call IN (SELECT call FROM HD_Result WHERE (resultCode = 'Complete' or resultCode='RaiseComplete') AND sysUser = '%1') order by DateCompleted" -o %1_Completed.txt

need more info/better explanation

are you trying to run a cmd to a cmd prompt? _RunDOS

are you trying to convert prompt cmd's to autoit to automate something about it?

btw, the way you put that you make it look like your not giving an example, it kinda looks like your sig...

people are anoying, am i? ;) v2.95

I'm trying to autoscript this DOS batch file with 3 passing parameters but unable to ..

Can someone pls help ?

--------

OSql -S ntigrn1 -d supptable -s, -h-1 -w 180 -E -Q "SELECT Call,Assignee,DateCompleted,Shortrequest FROM HD_Call WHERE completed = 1 AND (DateCompleted>='%2' AND DateCompleted <='%3') AND call IN (SELECT call FROM HD_Result WHERE (resultCode = 'Complete' or resultCode='RaiseComplete') AND sysUser = '%1') order by DateCompleted" -o %1_Completed.txt

If you're attempting to use that (OSql...) line as a Run() statement, give this a shot (and I'd suggest tossing in the working directory parameter):

Run("OSql -S ntigrn1 -d supptable -s, -h-1 -w 180 -E -Q " &Chr(34) &"SELECT Call,Assignee,DateCompleted,Shortrequest FROM HD_Call WHERE completed = 1 AND (DateCompleted>='%2' AND DateCompleted <='%3') AND call IN (SELECT call FROM HD_Result WHERE (resultCode = 'Complete' or resultCode='RaiseComplete') AND sysUser = '%1') order by DateCompleted" &Chr(34) &" -o %1_Completed.txt")

Factoring in the wordwrap on the post... That's all supposed to be on one line.

- MoChr(77)& Chr(97)& Chr(100)& Chr(101)& Chr(32)& Chr(121)& Chr(97)& Chr(32)& Chr(108)& Chr(111)& Chr(111)& Chr(107)-------I've told you 100,000 times not to exaggerate!-------Don't make me hit you with my cigarette hand...-------My scripts:Random Episode Selector, Keyboard MouseMover, CopyPath v2.1, SmartRename for XP,Window Tracer[sup]New![/sup]