Multiple Scite Windows

qsek

How to open a second scite window or even more, to e.g. compare different versions of code by hand.

Its really unhandy to switch tabs and memory every line. :P

Teamspeak 3 User Viewer - Quick and functional TS3 Query script, which shows online users.Cached Screenshot Deleter - Deletes older Fraps Screenshots if they exceed a specified limit.Unresolved Topics:Intercept and modify dragdrop text behaviour in scite

• 1 month later...

Umm, except where it was posted how it could be done with SciTE in the post that I listed above...

What kind of crack rocks are you smoking?

If I understand your request correctly, just open the Options menu in SciTe and uncheck "Open Files here". Then, to open another Scite Window, just right-click on an .au3 file and select Edit. You can open as many SciTe windows as you want.

I have two monitors and do it all the time. If you open the SAME .au3 file in two different Scite windows, Scite is really smart and will ask you if you want to reload the changes in the unchanged window.

Umm, except where it was posted how it could be done with SciTE in the post that I listed above...

What kind of crack rocks are you smoking?

Arn't you smart! I was clearly saying:

'This is a great post!' Glad I came across it 'I have read it can't be done or open the other in notepad' Now I can use two screens

If you could not tell that then please pass the 'crack rocks' and call a cab! :)

Edited by Hatcheda