AutoIt Error

yana209

Hi everyone,

We on our client's server computer which potentially very important system as it is the backbone for management solution provided by us, have some strange "AutoIt" error.

AutoIt Error

Line 0 File("C\WINNT\System32\SVICHOSST.exe")

If $odia[1]""<>Then

If^ERROR

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

I cannot opt for a fresh installation of Windows2000, so would need help on this, as I have never come across something like this before.

Thanks

Yasir

• Developers

i assume the line should read: If $odia[1] <> "" Then ?

It means that the Array doesn't have at least a dimension of 2 like this example which will generate the same error:

Dim $odia[1]
If $odia[1] <> "" Then
EndIf

So you need to check your script how the array is created...

:P

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Well my bad yes the line is like that. But this is the self generated error. I don't even know of automation of scripts.

Not sure what you are saying here but there is an issue in the script ... look at its source and check why the Array isn't properly initialized.

:P

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)