hero online bot

blaze

• 2 months later...

We've got a bot running. But we're not gonna release it.

But feel free to ask, we may have a tip how to overcome certain problems.

Maybe the best one is: You can get around xtrap by lauching hero (more exactly launcher.exe) in another (limited) user context with runas. Scripts with admin privileges can then access the window.

Now tell me how i can send keys to the windows while its not active. :)

Send() works beautifully, but only for focused windows. ControlSend() can only write to the chat, but cannot trigger attacks or skills.

What kind of bot?

There are many different ones.

If you want to start with easy ones i reccomend you to creat one that checks your health and mana an refills it if it gets below a specific level

CODE

HotKeySet("{F5}", "Start")

HotKeySet("!{F5}","Quit")

TogglePause()

Func Start()

HotKeySet("{F5}")

HotKeySet("{F5}", "TogglePause")

ToolTip('Script on', 0, 20)

While 1

PixelSearch(88, 38, 143, 38, 0xFF3C51)

If Not @error Then

Send("{8}")

EndIf

Sleep(500)

WEnd

EndFunc

Func TogglePause()

ToolTip('Script off',0,20)

HotKeySet("{F5}")

While 1

sleep(100)

WEnd

EndFunc

func Quit()

Exit

EndFunc

This was a realy easy script. it restored the HP in the game Silkroad. Play around with the Pixelsearch values. and it will fit you game too.

Maybe the best one is: You can get around xtrap by lauching hero (more exactly launcher.exe) in another (limited) user context with runas. Scripts with admin privileges can then access the window.

Can you explain how in more detail? I can't seem to get it to work

Can you explain how in more detail? I can't seem to get it to work

1. Create a second user on your system (NOT admin account)

2. Install the game there/run it there with limited rights (see 1.)

3. Run your program (script) from that account WITH admin rights

4. Now you should be able to access the game.

I didnt test this and i don´t know the game.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for coming back so late.

To get Hero running scripable:

1. Log in as Admin-User (eg. MyUser, the standard user you normally use)

2. Install Hero Online. Start. Wait for updates to finish.

3. Go to User Account Settings in Control Panel and add a user (eg. BotUser). Change this user to be a "limited user".

4. Go to Start Menu Folder for Hero (normally C:\Dukuments and Settings\AllUsers\Startmenu\Programs\Hero_Online), RIGHT Click the shortcut, and select "Run as.."

5. Choose the second option (Run as the following user) and TYPE IN the name of the limited user (eg.BotUser, it won't be in the list ).

6. Type in the password for that user. (Note: Won't work if no password is set)

Voila! You're set.

I think its a good idea to run Hero in windowed mode. Make this settings before starting as limited user, else you can't change settings.

What kind of bot? Well a fully featured one, indistinguishable from a real player ^^

It generally works like the one from Kademlia.

But it has a gui to enable/diable the different functions as you need them. And its aware of the active window and the game-chat, so it won't run amok into other applications or make your char talk shit.

Currently implemented:

- Check Health, Mana, Pet-Health and use pots.

- Refill pots in quickslots if empty.

- Attack

- Skillattack

- Choose next Mob (asap, or only if last mob dead)

- Pickup loot

- Solve GM-Quiz

- Open Lots

- Use Assasine-Skill to become invisible if Mob too high or if taken damage.

- Revive if dead

(- Mining is just Skillattack with a different skill, selecting a new mineral impossible)

- Near automatic configuration (different colors on different graphic boards)

- Modular design

Roadmap:

- Headless Mode (Game window minimized, no progress there yet)

- Inventory Management (implemented beginnings)

- Shop-Bot (implemented raw beginnings)

- Remote-Control

I'm open to additional suggestions.

• 10 months later...

What kind of bot?

There are many different ones.

If you want to start with easy ones i reccomend you to creat one that checks your health and mana an refills it if it gets below a specific level

CODE

HotKeySet("!{F5}","Quit")

TogglePause()

Func Start()

HotKeySet("{F5}")

HotKeySet("{F5}", "TogglePause")

ToolTip('Script on', 0, 20)

While 1

PixelSearch(88, 38, 143, 38, 0xFF3C51)

If Not @error Then

Send("{8}")

EndIf

Sleep(500)

WEnd

EndFunc

Func TogglePause()

ToolTip('Script off',0,20)

HotKeySet("{F5}")

While 1

sleep(100)

WEnd

EndFunc

func Quit()

Exit

EndFunc

This was a realy easy script. it restored the HP in the game Silkroad. Play around with the Pixelsearch values. and it will fit you game too.

Hello i saw this topic and am also interested. I have attempted to create a bot but the only thing i was able to accomplish is create a script that logs in for a person. When i use the send command the keys are not sent. At first i tried to create a simple one which would aim with the "V" key and attack with "A". If i launched the program i also noticed that i could not control mouse movement or clicking, i think this is relating to pixel search but im not to sure how it works can someone please explain or redirect me to a link which shows this information? Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and I am always searching about scripts, I began to user scripts a very short time and want to learn to use the AUTOIT, I have a robot working in online hero done in AHK (AUTOHOTKEY) and he wanted to spend the AUTOIT, because I see that AUTOIT have more resources, excuse the errors in the writing, I'm Brazilian I have practiced in English.

AHK is my code if you can help me carry it to AUTOIT

Complicado o seu pedido. Primeiro que é necessário antes conhecer o AutoHotKey para converter para Autoit. Segundo, há um certo preconceito com relação ao desenvolvimento de bots neste fórum (que eu acho uma grande besteira, mas é minha opinião), é como esperar o "Dia do São Nunca".

O ideal é você estudar o help do autoit e fazer por si mesmo. Nunca usei o AHK, mas até onde já li a respeito, parece que o autoit supera ele de longe.

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator

VW Bug user

Pinheiral (Pinewood) city:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinheiral

Complicado o seu pedido. Primeiro que é necessário antes conhecer o AutoHotKey para converter para Autoit. Segundo, há um certo preconceito com relação ao desenvolvimento de bots neste fórum (que eu acho uma grande besteira, mas é minha opinião), é como esperar o "Dia do São Nunca".

O ideal é você estudar o help do autoit e fazer por si mesmo. Nunca usei o AHK, mas até onde já li a respeito, parece que o autoit supera ele de longe.

Ok, consegui fazer o script em autoit, mais fica uma duvida minha no ar, esse não era justamente um forum do game HERO ONLINE, ond quase todos os posts é a respeito de scripts para facilitar no game, quase todos os tópicos vi que é sobre bots, posso ter me enganado, desculpe-me se não estou por dentro das regras do fórum, vou tentar aprofundar mais em autoit, mais vou evitar o forum do softer, ja q ha um "preconceito" a respeito.

Ok, consegui fazer o script em autoit, mais fica uma duvida minha no ar, esse não era justamente um forum do game HERO ONLINE, ond quase todos os posts é a respeito de scripts para facilitar no game, quase todos os tópicos vi que é sobre bots, posso ter me enganado, desculpe-me se não estou por dentro das regras do fórum, vou tentar aprofundar mais em autoit, mais vou evitar o forum do softer, ja q ha um "preconceito" a respeito.

Nunca ouvi falar do "HERO ONLINE" antes. Pesquisei a respeito e achei interessante. Qdo eu tiver mais tempo devo jogar.

Mas sobre o que te falei, havia uma seção de games neste forum há algum tempo atras (acho que 2004), mas foi bloqueada por causa de má conduta. Certas coisas são meio besteira, tipo, achar que evitar falar sobre bots evita a propagação, mas convenhamos, é a mesma pretenção que alguns pais tem de manterem a filha virgem até o casamento...

Só o que posso lhe dizer, bom é quando faz mal!My work:Au3Irrlicht - Irrlicht for AutoItMsAgentLib - An UDF for MSAgentAu3GlPlugin T2 - A 3D plugin for AutoIt...OpenGl Plugin - The old version of Au3GlPlugin.MAC Address Changer - Changes the MAC AddressItCopter - A dragonfly R/C helicopter simulator

VW Bug user

Nunca ouvi falar do "HERO ONLINE" antes. Pesquisei a respeito e achei interessante. Qdo eu tiver mais tempo devo jogar.

Mas sobre o que te falei, havia uma seção de games neste forum há algum tempo atras (acho que 2004), mas foi bloqueada por causa de má conduta. Certas coisas são meio besteira, tipo, achar que evitar falar sobre bots evita a propagação, mas convenhamos, é a mesma pretenção que alguns pais tem de manterem a filha virgem até o casamento...

Hahha gostei, olha só, Procuro fazer ( descobrir ) uma forma de facilitar minha vida no jogo, gosto muito desse jogo, vc deveria baixar e jogar tb, a gente trabalha muito viajo muito, quando vou jogar, c fosse jogar certinho, levaria anos pra mim pegar um lvl mais alto, então eu resolvi fazer um script que me ajude a compensar o tempo que não me sobra para jogar, coisa basica, verificar o HP MP catar itens no chão, eu fiz pro meu uso, só para facilitar minha diversão, não da pra competir com esses lekes, que fica 24 horas jogando, tem muleke q começa a jogar em 1 mes ja esta lvl 70+ eu levei 9 meses pra chegar no 70

Hahha gostei, olha só, Procuro fazer ( descobrir ) uma forma de facilitar minha vida no jogo, gosto muito desse jogo, vc deveria baixar e jogar tb, a gente trabalha muito viajo muito, quando vou jogar, c fosse jogar certinho, levaria anos pra mim pegar um lvl mais alto, então eu resolvi fazer um script que me ajude a compensar o tempo que não me sobra para jogar, coisa basica, verificar o HP MP catar itens no chão, eu fiz pro meu uso, só para facilitar minha diversão, não da pra competir com esses lekes, que fica 24 horas jogando, tem muleke q começa a jogar em 1 mes ja esta lvl 70+ eu levei 9 meses pra chegar no 70

tipo meu irmão :)

Eu gosto do tipo de jogo, mas esse lance do level me irrita. Por isso que as vezes prefiro simulador de vôo, pq o level tem que estar no sangue :lmao:

VW Bug user

tipo meu irmão :)

Eu gosto do tipo de jogo, mas esse lance do level me irrita. Por isso que as vezes prefiro simulador de vôo, pq o level tem que estar no sangue :lmao:

Ok, então vou te dar uma idéia, instala o jogo eu te ajudo até lvl 30 +- isso em 40 minutos te coloco lvl 30, ai vc me ajuda a fazer uns scripts nervozo.

Ok, então vou te dar uma idéia, instala o jogo eu te ajudo até lvl 30 +- isso em 40 minutos te coloco lvl 30, ai vc me ajuda a fazer uns scripts nervozo.

Ok, acho que no proximo fds, nesse tenho um vôo de adaptação (sou piloto). E vida de casado tem seus dilemas também, mas vou separar um tempo pra jogar pq é uma vergonha que o ultimo jogo que joguei online tenha sido ragnarok em 2004 :lmao:

Se bem que é melhor que tibia (o unico jogo feito 100% no paint :) )

VW Bug user

Ow, estive fuçando mais sobre esse jogo, é o mesmo que um amigo meu joga atualmente desde que ele parou de jogar "tales of pirates" e "maple history". Esse é um que ele voa numa espada ou em outros bichos esquisitos, tipo arraia, né? Eu até estava pensando uma teoria sobre o quanto de LSD os desenvolvedores do jogo consumiram pra ter a idéia de colocar um animal marinho voando... Mas os gráficos são legais, quase equivalentes ao WOW (meu irmão não sai dele, pra variar).

Vou ver se no proximo fds dou uma fuçada. :)

VW Bug user

Ow, estive fuçando mais sobre esse jogo, é o mesmo que um amigo meu joga atualmente desde que ele parou de jogar "tales of pirates" e "maple history". Esse é um que ele voa numa espada ou em outros bichos esquisitos, tipo arraia, né? Eu até estava pensando uma teoria sobre o quanto de LSD os desenvolvedores do jogo consumiram pra ter a idéia de colocar um animal marinho voando... Mas os gráficos são legais, quase equivalentes ao WOW (meu irmão não sai dele, pra variar).

Vou ver se no proximo fds dou uma fuçada. :lmao:

Hahaha, boa essa do LSD, mais esse que vc esta falando é o PERFECT WORLD, eu jogava, mais não gostei muito nao, tem pouca ação, HERO ONLINE é bem mais feito, com batalhas, guerras armas legais, tb tem animais pra ajudar, tigre, logo, urso, e outros, vc vai gostar, eu e mais um do forum aqui estamos no desenvolvimento de "scripts", esta meio no inicio ainda, mais ja tive um grande avanço, depois de muitas pesquisas, estou tentando transportar o meu em AHK pra AUTOIT, esta meio confuso pra mim, mais chego la. Com uma idéia de quem manja mais, acho q da pra montar um script perfeito. A respeito do tibia, paint??? hahaha essa foi pra kba. mais ñ duvido ñ pq de grafico ñ tem nada mesmo. :) Edited by gersonjosue

tried, most did not have much success, could you give me any tips on how to turn this into autoit, or upgrade to autoit?

tentei, mais não consegui ter muito sucesso, poderia me dar alguma dica em como transformar isso em autoit, ou melhorar para autoit

CODE AHK

HOME:: ;;start script

{

WinWait, title,

IfWinNotActive, title, , title, title,

WinWaitActive, title,

#Persistent

SetTimer, NumberToPick, 180 ;;determine the time "NumberToPick"

SetTimer, getitens, 130 ;;determine the time "get itens"

SetTimer, target, 1000 ;;determine the time "target"

SetTimer, hp, 110 ;;determine the time "hp"

SetTimer, mp, 100 ;;determine the time "mp"