Moving mouse in a minimized Window (no click)

Therrm

Hi

I'm new to this forum, I searched for a long time a function that is able to mouve the mouse in a minimized/ backgrounded window on the forum but it appears that I cant find anything about it.

I success to click on my minimized window, but I'd like to move the mouse in this window. I'm currently working on a bot for World of Warcraft (yes again WoW :P).

Perhaps is there anyway to crate another cursor that could be moved without moving my own mouse cursor.... i donno....

If someone can provide any help, I'll be very pleased ;)

(Sorry for my bad english, that's not my main language ^^)

• 4 weeks later...

Oops double post

I know this post is a bit old, but just posting incase someone search for it. AFAIK, WoW blocks this kind of input. You can use the Send or MouseMove, but not others. Also, if you can, it's fully detectable since Warden can detect when you're sending inputs while being minimized very easily.

E.g. (pesudo-coded):

if (inputSent){

if(!isWoWwindowFocused){

flagUser();

}

}

The way I do it with my bot is sending the message WM_MAXIMIZE, send my custom input, then do a WM_MINIMIZE right after, so it never resizes my window. There could be other ways to bypass the WoW's function, but bypassing warden is too hard for me.