Need Help pushing Winzip tutorial to network install

I followed the AutoIT tutorial for Winzip90....Also tried compiling it and sending it out with PSEXEC \\Rcomp winzip.exe also with -c

But it isn't working.

It works great on the local system, so obviously I have to setup the directory on the remote system, but then it looks like I have to push the original Winzip file as well?

Isn't there a way to have a final compiled Winzip.exe that doesn't need the original folder and file in the AutoIT code? so you can just push the file to the remote system?

I followed the AutoIT tutorial for Winzip90....Also tried compiling it and sending it out with PSEXEC \\Rcomp winzip.exe also with -c

But it isn't working.

It works great on the local system, so obviously I have to setup the directory on the remote system, but then it looks like I have to push the original Winzip file as well?

Isn't there a way to have a final compiled Winzip.exe that doesn't need the original folder and file in the AutoIT code? so you can just push the file to the remote system?

Welcome to the forum.

What part is not working - what do you see on the remote system?

I'm not sure what directory you are talking about setting up on the remote system, I seem to recall that PSEXEC uses the temp folder. You might want to look at FileInstall() - you can have the WinZip file inside your AutoIt exe and push just the one file.

Depending on the account used with PSEXEC, you might need the -i option.

Hope this helps...

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]