Pixelsearch

ReaM

I've never used pixelesarch and i would need an introduction. I've searched in the forums but didnt find anything.

What i need to do is to scan some numbers, and to have a string executed when it have changed. I've attached the file with how the numbers looks like.. how can i use pixelsearch to "scan" this numbers? I only need to make sure a number is correct.. i dont need the program to know the numbers exactly

I also need to know how to "hold" a mousebutton. i only know how to make it "click" and not hold.. like some mousedown mouseup commands..

Edited by ReaM

I don't know if it is an unstable command or not but look up PixelChecksum. This will tell you whether the text has changed or not.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

matt, The numbers, nor the backgounds, is normally changing, so i guess this "checksum" thing would work. But, how do i use this command to scan a specific area?

I just confirmed this is in the stable release. You can find documentation on this command here.

*** Matt @ MPCS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Matt. Can i make it "doublecheck" the sum? Because sometime the numbers hasn't changed and the script still acts like it has.. so i guess.. either it bugs, or the numbers that appears to be the same sometimes change a little bit? anyway, i wanna make it check three times, and if its false all 3 times, then stop doing the while string.. how do i do this?

I am not trying to mean by saying this but just searching the forums for your answer isnt good enough... You should read the manual that came with AutoIt. It was provided for a reason. You answers are in there. It tells you how to hold down a mouse button how to let it up how to drag while clicking. It tells you how to use loops to check your sums against another one. It tells you how to sleep between checks so the computer wont just constantly check it.

The object of the above its to give you many hints and at the same time make you look up your own answer. We arent going to give it to you. If you dont understand where the hints are above then let me know and I will bold them so they stick out for the blind.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)