Auto-typer?

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I play the game "Runescape" and was wondering if there is a script that will type things repeatedly?

And if anyone knows if it could be detected? Thanks!

Making spam bots will get your account banned....

• Developers

Hi, sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I play the game "Runescape" and was wondering if there is a script that will type things repeatedly?

And if anyone knows if it could be detected? Thanks!

Sure... many times asked so you will find many answers when you search these forums.

Making spam bots will get your account banned....

It not really the spam bots that made us ban some lately. It was their reaction to the closing of the topic and the question to stop posting these type of topic that made us have to ban them.

For some reason they elected to start swearing and shouting in stead of acting normally....

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

It not really the spam bots that made us ban some lately. It was their reaction to the closing of the topic and the question to stop posting these type of topic that made us have to ban them.

For some reason they elected to start swearing and shouting in stead of acting normally....

Jos

when i said account, I meant the account in the game in which they are spamming. :P Edited by Paulie