Click in java?

ashley

ok my question is, is it possible to click in java apps ina curtian place that is programed in to a script...

I think this can be done with mouse clcik but i lags Runescape so i clicks in an incorect place...

Can this be fixed...

Also it is possible to do stuff in the java apps without youing my mouse so i can do other stuff at the same time...

i have no code because i have not started yet...

but if this can be fixed/ done i am going to make something with it.

Assuming it is in a browser you can get the coordinates of the associated EMBED or OBJECT tag and then click relative to its geometry. See the examples for _IEPropertyGet for a starter.

Dale

Free Internet Tools: DebugBar, AutoIt IE Builder, HTTP UDF, MODIV2, IE Developer Toolbar, IEDocMon, Fiddler, HTML Validator, WGet, curl

MSDN docs: InternetExplorer Object, Document Object, Overviews and Tutorials, DHTML Objects, DHTML Events, WinHttpRequest, XmlHttpRequest, Cross-Frame Scripting, Office object model

Automate input type=file (Related)

Alternative to _IECreateEmbedded? better: _IECreatePseudoEmbedded  Better Better?

IE.au3 issues with Vista - Workarounds

SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y

Doesn't work needs to be ripped out of the troubleshooting lexicon. It means that what you tried did not produce the results you expected. It begs the questions 1) what did you try?, 2) what did you expect? and 3) what happened instead?

Reproducer: a small (the smallest?) piece of stand-alone code that demonstrates your trouble

I got a similiar problem, triing to automate a java applet.

Is there a way to click a specific object inside applet. I mean I can go by coordinates, but the consistant sleeping between commands to let the applet catch up makes it awfully slow.

Thank you!