Automate any ICQ client?

qon

Hi mates,

Im looking for any ICQ client ( Like icq5, 6, miranda, trillian etc... ) where i can send messages automaticly ( with autoit ).

I Already searched alot but it works with no client that is in my mind. The client must have controls wich i can control with Autoit.

It's not possible to create an own ICQ client cause of the encrypted icq packets.

Im happy about every link / tut / clientname / help :P

Greetz qon ( btw first post in this forum ;) )

Hi mates,

Im looking for any ICQ client ( Like icq5, 6, miranda, trillian etc... ) where i can send messages automaticly ( with autoit ).

I Already searched alot but it works with no client that is in my mind. The client must have controls wich i can control with Autoit.

It's not possible to create an own ICQ client cause of the encrypted icq packets.

Im happy about every link / tut / clientname / help :P

Greetz qon ( btw first post in this forum ;) )

Seems like a spam tool.

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

They wont help you if your post smells like you truing to do some bad things with that script :P So do it yourself and help the others ;) I'm interested in ICQ protocol too (for autoit), but I did't find eny exemples... But I so, how they doing that in delphi trough icq web-site, so try to find some exemples for delphi in internet and i think you will got it.

[RU] Zone