Problem with ControlSend

wahoyaho

I'm trying to send {right down} to a game but for some reason it doesn't respond to it in the main window but if i enter the chat box, i can see that it's sending the right button no problem. How can i fix this?

Controlsend doesn't work but send does :s

Edited by wahoyaho

I'm trying to send {right down} to a game but for some reason it doesn't respond to it in the main window but if i enter the chat box, i can see that it's sending the right button no problem. How can i fix this?

Your problem might be that the keys aren't held down long enough. You can change it by AutoItSetOption ( "option" [, param] )

Read the following help snippet:

SendKeyDelay Alters the the length of the brief pause in between sent keystrokes.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=5). Sometimes a value of 0 does not work; use 1 instead.

SendKeyDownDelay Alters the length of time a key is held down before being released during a keystroke. For applications that take a while to register keypresses (and many games) you may need to raise this value from the default.

Time in milliseconds to pause (default=5).

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

No that's not the problem. The key is being sent fine, it doesn't rotate the camera but if I enter the chat box, I can see that the {LEFT} is being sent. But it just doesn't rotate the camera for some reason.

ControlSend doesn't work but Send does. What is the big difference between the two that's making one work and not the other?