URGENT Mass Post In All Discuz Forums Chinese characters

tradertt

Hi

Firstly, just wanted to say that I have no programming knowledge and for me to create a script it would take me ages.

I am not sure if anyone here is for "hire" and if this is the correct place to place it but I have used this Language previously for some simple programs which took me ages to work out the bugs and the programming portion is is really not the most effective use of my time.

I will post the details of the project here and I hope that someone can assist in creating it for me.

Chinese Discuz forums all have their own quirks and some have additional fields and some have lesser fields to fill in.

I will NOT mind customising each forum each time I add a new forum so that it suits that forum but I would prefer to be able to add in the fields myself. Which means, everytime I input a new forum URL into the program, I will have to customise it by getting it to fill up the correct categories and once that is done, it can auto run by it self till the forum changes it layout.

Please place your bid here and I would like this work done ASAP.

Hi

Need a software to automatically post in multiple Chinese Forums that are using DISCUZ forum software. They must be able to accept chinese words and be able to automatically post in all the URLs that I placed in.

I will provide the links to the ACTUALLY posting thread itself.

EG: http://discuz.ezup.biz/post.php?action=new...;extra=page%3D1

and it will just copy and paste the Title and Description into the forum itself and submit.

Please quote a price and message me for more details if needed.

Some of the chinese forums will have subcategories when posting like:

©©

©©

BT-Download

etc etc

and I will like to be able to input it into the script and save it inside.

Some forums also need Letters verification and would like that to be done too.

It must also be able to queue Postings to be posted like I will queue 30 postings and it will upload 1 posting at a time every 10 mins or 30 mins or 1 hour.

Please bid if you know what I need

An example can be seen here: http://www.qfsoft.net/wstqybsm.htm

Thank you

Lolz ... cantonese ... Most of the forums are actually Hongkong forums. Some are China ... can anything be done about this as I think HK forums needs Trad and China needs Simple.

Actually what I don't need a script to auto create accounts and create more and more. My main aim to to promote my video sharing website where I need a forum poster to post the links of my streaming videos that I have to the forums to "share" with others and of course with the selfish intention of getting traffic into my site.

If you like to visit my site, drop me a PM and I will drop you the link :P

Thank you

Lolz ... cantonese ... Most of the forums are actually Hongkong forums. Some are China ... can anything be done about this as I think HK forums needs Trad and China needs Simple.

Actually what I don't need a script to auto create accounts and create more and more. My main aim to to promote my video sharing website where I need a forum poster to post the links of my streaming videos that I have to the forums to "share" with others and of course with the selfish intention of getting traffic into my site.

If you like to visit my site, drop me a PM and I will drop you the link :P

Thank you

If your link links to a good video then I don't mind helping out on this project. But most of the link links to some gay site with viruses and trojans. Since it's 成人區 many clicks will still go through.

• 2 weeks later...

My main aim to to promote my video sharing website where I need a forum poster to post the links of my streaming videos that I have to the forums to "share" with others and of course with the selfish intention of getting traffic into my site.

Engrish translation: Spammer