little joke for school and work...

ashley

ok here a little joke for school and work...

Use type: netsend[space]the pc's name[space]and your message

This is an alternitive run command box, incase your rune at school/work is blocked.

code:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$Form1 = GUICreate("Simple run - Ashley", 251, 93, -1, -1)
$Runform = GUICtrlCreateInput("Netsend (pcname) (message)", 8, 32, 233, 21)
$ButtonOk = GUICtrlCreateButton("&OK", 86, 64, 75, 25, 0)
$ButtonCancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 167, 64, 75, 25, 0)
$Enterlable = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter what you would like to run:", 8, 12, 158, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $ButtonCancel
            Exit
        Case $ButtonOk
            $read = Guictrlread($Runform)
            Run($read)
    EndSwitch
WEnd

improvements welcome.

I dont get it, How Do i run calc ?

Netsend mypc run calc ?
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

ok here a little joke for school and work...

Use type: netsend[space]the pc's name[space]and your message

This is an alternitive run command box, incase your rune at school/work is blocked.

code:

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

$Form1 = GUICreate("Simple run - Ashley", 251, 93, -1, -1)
$Runform = GUICtrlCreateInput("Netsend (pcname) (message)", 8, 32, 233, 21)
$ButtonOk = GUICtrlCreateButton("&OK", 86, 64, 75, 25, 0)
$ButtonCancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&Cancel", 167, 64, 75, 25, 0)
$Enterlable = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Enter what you would like to run:", 8, 12, 158, 17)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
    $nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            Exit
        Case $ButtonCancel
            Exit
        Case $ButtonOk
            $read = Guictrlread($Runform)
            Run($read)
    EndSwitch
WEnd

improvements welcome.

Netsend has been disabled in hour school. Overall a nice script, maybe add error checking.

improvements welcome.

A small sample Guide how to use that thing would not be bad.
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Erm:

The messenger service on all computers in my schools is disabled via GPOs

Your stupid pranks are now solved.

Also folks, The Net Send command lets the remote user know which computer and user the message came from, You are basically about to abuse everyone at your school, and it will not be anonymous !

/tAK

I never knew people who didn't know about the Net Send command. And don't think of using it in school, unless you want to get suspended that is.

Thanks for your productive script :P ,

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

my friend wrote something similar to this. it had a text box where you type in your message, and a dropdown box where you select a computer name [that is, after you type the computer name into a text file for it to read from], and it also had a third text box where you type in whatever you want, and it will show up as your computer name in a net send message. i.e. whatever is typed into the 3rd box is what shows up. it never displayed the actual computer name unless you typed it in. pretty handy for pranking on the teachers and students. they couldnt trace it back to us by computer name.. and never said anything to me about it. they probably can track it somehow, but that's not the point lol. basically, it was a fully functional net send guibox that disguises your computer name. i still have the .exe somewhere, but i dont have the .au3 :P

Education: Francis Tuttle Technology Center adult full-time studentCourse of study: Network TechnologyCurrent Course: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionCompleted Courses: CompTIA A+ Hardware and Software, Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2003, Desktop Support and Troubleshooting, and CompTIA Network+Remaining Courses: Linux Administration, Copper Cabling, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise EditionAchievements: @17 years old, scored 98th percentile U.S. in Algebra 2 and Advanced Chemistry. [i.e. Ranked top 2% in the nation of High School students]

ok

ive done the program but when i try to send message it says

"unable to execute external program"

wat am i doing wrong?

cheers C.W

C.Wnew rules:1.dont use plz in a post or title use please instead2.always use help file as it is now muchly over rated3. dont think where not watching u4.please wait 24 hours after last post ot bump XD i use to make that mistake

• Developers

improvements welcome.

Your kidding .....

Could you just stop posting scripts like this and go and play somewhere else?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)