[QUESTION] Adding a Passphrase to a compiled script

helpless

How can i add a passphrase to a script i am compiling to an exe, because if you want to decompile a script, you need to enter a passphrase and i want to know either what the passphrase is or if you could change it for an individual file

Press CTRL+ESC, then Go -> Start->Programs->AutoIt v3->Compile Script to .exe

It used to be possible with CTRL+F7, but they removed it for some reason & now CTRL+F7 wont show that window anymore, instead it will do same as F7...

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Start->Programs->AutoIt v3->Compile Script to .exe

It used to be possible with CTRL+F7, but they removed it for some reason & now CTRL+F7 wont show that window anymore, instead it will do same as F7...

Nothing happens when i press F7 or CTRL+F7 and theres no box to enter the passphrase

• Moderators

There's no "decompile" option for the newer versions (3.2.5.2 I believe and above) ... so there is no need for pass phrase.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Sorry if I'm hijaking this thread with another question, but do many people possess decompilers? Should I be safe with compiling my script or should I obfuscate my code a couple of times before compiling?

Thanks,

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

Sorry if I'm hijaking this thread with another question, but do many people possess decompilers? Should I be safe with compiling my script or should I obfuscate my code a couple of times before compiling?

Thanks,

Kurt

Obfuscate. That's all I'm saying.

[left][sub]We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.[/sub][sup]And the machine is bleeding to death...[/sup][sup][/sup][/left]