Check all the Checkboxes from any window I want

Hello guys.

I just want a simple script for checking all the boxes in a windows. For example... I'm on a site explored with a browser like firefox or internet explorer or any browser and I have a page with lots of checkboxes.. but hey.. i don't have an option like "check all" and iI must check manually all the boxes for myself... so.. i want a script that does all this job for me... to search any checkbox in a window and check every one of them until there is no any checkbox left to check...

I hope you understand what I want from you people... I know this should be simple but I'm new in to this and I don't have the time to search the commands for myself right now... so.. please help. Thank you very much!!!

So... let me explain you what i really want. I have an account, like an email account. I have lots of messages and i want to delete them (or to move them etc.) but i don't have the option "check all" so I have to check every message manualy and then delete them. All i want is a script that does the checking of all the "checkboxes" automatically for me. Please.. at least tell me where I can find some commands that might help me... where in the help manual exactly :)

Edited by spellbound