MD5 Rainbow Table

jvanegmond

MD5 Rainbow Table

Description:

Reverse MD5 checksums. Has a wide range of uses, and may prove useful to you in the future. Simply paste your hash, and the program will scout a variety of websites for the original phrase.

Download:

http://www.manadar.com/repository/autoit/MD5/MD5.exe

Browse: http://www.manadar.com/repository/index.ph...autoit%2FMD5%2F

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Comment:

I spent most of my time doing the special underground-pirate-scene theme. Thanks to PaulIA and lod3n for that. I am also trying to get a sound loop in there. If anyone has a suggestion, be my guest! Thanks to AzKay for the engine.

Edited by Manadar

There's no posted scripting? The downloadable zip file only contains an .exe file.

Looks nice :) but I'm going to give it a try unless I can scour the code first. Thanks though.

MePH

If @Manadar only had 33 posts I might feel the same but since he's managed to make 3,620 without getting banned for malicious code I'd take the chance.

BTW: comments about people not posting code are non grata around here.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

If @Manadar only had 33 posts I might feel the same but since he's managed to make 3,620 without getting banned for malicious code I'd take the chance.

BTW: comments about people not posting code are non grata around here.

Thanks for pointing that out, I meant no disrespect to anyone - Manadar, my apologies and thanks for the effort.

GEOSoft - I'll work on the number of my posts in the future :)

MePH

Edited by MePHiTiC

Thanks for pointing that out, I meant no disrespect to anyone - Manadar, my apologies and thanks for the effort.

GEOSoft - I'll work on the number of my posts in the future :)

MePH

No big rush about getting post counts up. I was simply pointing out that anyone that had been posting malicious code would not have managed to stay around here this long. If anyone posts malicious code they might just as well say goodbye at the end of their post.

There is also not much doubt that you meant no disrespect to Manadar. Everyonce in a while we all suffer from the "fingers out running the thought process" problem. :)^_^

Edit: Spelling

Edited by GEOSoft

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

There's no posted scripting? The downloadable zip file only contains an .exe file.

Looks nice :) but I'm going to give it a try unless I can scour the code first. Thanks though.

MePH

/me analized the exe -> not 1 harmfull thingie found! Its safe to check it out.

Which i did and found it very usefull! Nicely done!

Yeah me. They look good. I didn't notice the shadow when I ran it first time, but its good!

Thanks for that. I didn't want to make the shadow too obvious, though.

I could also have gone with a circle or something. That would be something.. Having a circle won't fit with the square design though.

You should exam the GUI with Window Info.. :)

Edited by Manadar

Maybe a nice addition of functionality:

This site lets you md5-hash a string (1 of your passwords) and spits out the googlesearch-url searching(inurl and site) for that hash.

http://utilitymill.com/utility/Goog_Your_Hash

Its a nice way to check if any of the passwords you use (in forums for example) is exposed by showing the md5 hash of the password you use.

If you get hits on the search with sites you acitivily use, be advised to use a new STRONGER password, or any scriptkiddie can google-hack your @ss

Maybe a nice addition of functionality:

This site lets you md5-hash a string (1 of your passwords) and spits out the googlesearch-url searching(inurl and site) for that hash.

http://utilitymill.com/utility/Goog_Your_Hash

Its a nice way to check if any of the passwords you use (in forums for example) is exposed by showing the md5 hash of the password you use.

If you get hits on the search with sites you acitivily use, be advised to use a new STRONGER password, or any scriptkiddie can google-hack your @ss

I tried a few passwords, but many of the common passwords taken from the Argon passwords list are not on Google.

I usually check my passwords against the Argon list.

I tried a few passwords, but many of the common passwords taken from the Argon passwords list are not on Google.

I usually check my passwords against the Argon list.

Ghe ghe... its not for checking IF you have a strong password. Its for checking if your password hash (however strong it is) has been indexed by google because some software uses it in url for example.

So if you have a password (thats not on the argon list) and you can find its md5 hash on google ... its exposed. From there you can use fine tools like ...uhm let me remember...erhm what was his name.... MANADAR :) for cracking the md5 hash

Edit, you should make it work both ways. Encrypt and Decrypt.

Rednoize always returns the MD5 of a string that is not yet MD5 encrypted. Just enter your string, and copy the Rednoize result. Easy enough.

Also, a MD5 rainbow table is what it is and just that.. Nothing more. :)

Edited by Manadar

I'm sorry, but I can't fing anything abotut the "Argon list"?

Google presents a few torrent links, so , what is it? :)

Thanks,

Huggy

The Argon list is a huge list of common passwords. It is mainly used to brute force accounts, but I and a few others here use it to check passwords against. If they are in the list, then you're vulnerable.

@slaughter, thanks!