New Scite4AutoIt3 installer

Jos

• Developers

11/27/2004: Uploaded SciTe4Au3Upd.exe which contains definitions for v 3.0.118 released today.

11/26/2004: Uploaded SciTe4AutoIt3.exe which contains the below updates..

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for a overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Updates:

11/26/2004
*** Fixed AU3Check: to properly handle the new registry settings for AutoIt2 v 3.0.103.
*** Fixed CompileAU3 registry check.... 
*** Changed sciteGlobal.properties default Lexer to au3. This will start the AU3 lexer for new files. 
*** Updated AU3Recorder  with Larry's new AU3 recorder.
*** Changed the color of the SciTE Line numbers to be able to print them.
*** SciTE Lexer: Fixed SyntaxHighlighting for Unterminated strings on a continuation line.
*** Tidy 1.0.27:
    - Fixed Unterminated string on a continuation line bug.
    - Added marker in the documentation to indicate variables that only occur once.
    - Added markers in the documentation for ContinueLoop and ExitLoop.
    e.g.:
       0011  |  +-While 1
       0012  |  |  +-While 1
       0013  |  |  |  +-While 1
       0014  |  |  |  |    $x = 1
       0015  |  |  |  |  +-If $a = $b Then
       0016  |  ^--|--|--|----ContinueLoop 3
       0017  |  |  |  |  +-EndIf
       0018  |  |  ^--|----ContinueLoop 2
       0019  |  |  |  |  +-If $b = $c Then
       0020  |  v--|--|--|----ExitLoop 3
       0021  |  |  |  |  +-EndIf
       0022  |  |  |  +-Wend
       0023  |  |  +-Wend
       0024  |  +-Wend
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/14/2004
*** Updated installer to properly handle the new registry settings for AutoIt2 v 3.0.103.
*** Updated UpdateDefs.exe to properly handle the new registry settings for AutoIt2 v 3.0.103.
*** Updated CompileAU3.exe to properly handle the new registry settings for AutoIt2 v 3.0.103.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11/04/2004
*** Upgrade to SciTe 1.62:
   - See [url=http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/ScintillaHistory.html]http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/ScintillaHistory.html[/url] for details.
   - Updated Lexer to check/validate numeric information.
*** CompileAU3 1.0.2:
   - Multiple Run-Before/After compiler directive now possible.
   - Fixed retrieval of Target program setting from INI.
   - Fixed save of AU3Check run setting to INI.
   - Added Browsebutton for target program.
   - Run_Before/After handles the following variables:
     ;   %in% , %out%, %icon% which will be replaced by the fullpath\filename.
     ;   %scriptdir% same as @ScriptDir and %scriptfile% = filename without extension.
*** Tidy 1.26.3  (changed version numbering):
   - Added option to put OLD files in a Backup directory.
   - Added check if sourcefiles is read-only.
   - Added option to remove trailing spaces.
*** Scite4AutoIt3 Helpfile info:
   - Updated SciTE 1.62 docs.
   - Updated CompileAU3 docs.
Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate the update. I like installing everything at once and not having to update individual components.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

• Developers

Move over sliced bread?!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there is a saying in english that says:

"Best thing since sliced bread" :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Uploaded a New  Installer which contains the new SciTe ver 1.62.

Will the updated lexer be included in the official SciTe, or is it specificly designed for this configuration?

At the moment I run 2 versions of SciTe, your's and Neil Hodgson 'official'.

Not that I mind :)

Thank for putting in so much work... so I can be lazy.

• Developers

Will the updated lexer be included in the official SciTe, or is it specificly designed for this    configuration?

At the moment I run 2 versions of SciTe, your's and Neil Hodgson 'official'.

Not that I mind :)

Thank for putting in so much work... so I can be lazy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I plan to submit the latest updates i made to Neil soon...

You could also just copy the SciLexer.dll that is included in my package to your other installation. This lexer is available seperately : scilexer.dll

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Hi JdeB,

just for the convenience: could you autmatically re-use the old resolution settings of an existing "SciTEGlobal.properties" file?

Because every time after updating scite, it starts full-screen.

Which is not funny at all on a 1600x1200 screen :)

(I know, I can change it by hand or overwrite the new config with .old, but....)

cu

Marc

Any of my own codes posted on the forum are free for use by others without any restriction of any kind. (WTFPL)

• Developers

Hi JdeB,

just for the convenience: could you autmatically re-use the old resolution settings of an existing "SciTEGlobal.properties" file?

Because every time after updating scite, it starts full-screen.

Which is not funny at all on a 1600x1200 screen :)

(I know, I can change it by hand or overwrite the new config with .old, but....)

cu

Marc

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Marc,

Just make all personal changes in the SciteUser.properties in stead of the SciTeGlobal.properties.

SciteUser.properties settings overrides the SciteGlobal.properties settings and isn't included in the installer...

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Possible to have a zipped installer available for download? The corporate firewall does not allow *.exe

It might be a good idea to put a password like "autoit" on the zip as well because many firewalls require that for zip files.

edit: grammer

Edited by Hooch

• Developers

Possible to have a zipped installer available for download? The corporate firewall does not allow *.exe

It might be a good idea to put a password like "autoit" on the zip as well because many firewalls require that for zip files.

edit: grammer

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wasn't really planning on making a zipped version of the installer available unless there is a common interest for it.

I can imagine making a Zipped version available of the Scite directory with all files in it like is done with AutoIt3, so without installer.

Would there be interest for that ?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Just uploaded a new version of the Scite4AutoIt3.exe installer that is able to cope with both the old and new Registry settings for AutoIt3. Also the UpdateDefs.exe is updated to handle the new registry setting.

Both will now first check the existance of the New registry key and if not available check for the old version..

There is now also a zip version available without installer...

Scite4Autoit3 Download page

Enjoy,

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Brilliant , brilliant , brilliant. I've just moved to a new office - my new colleagues got a glimpse of your work with ScIte - they have all downloaded it - for their own uses.....they were mightily impressed.

A feature request.

When you start to type a keyword - Scite displays a menu of possible keywords - this is great.

Is it possible for the keyword list to be dynamically updated with declared variables used in the present script - so that when you type "$" it would show a list of previously used variables and you could then select or view.

I think this could speed up script writing (a bit) and prevent the odd typo creeping in. - it would also blow my colleagues away :)

Any thoughts..