New Scite4AutoIt3 installer

Jos

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Developers

Uploaded a new version of SciTe4AutoIt3.exe which now includes Cyberslug's GuiBuilder (AutoBuilder) that is adapted so it can be started from SciTE and return the generated code back into the edited script file. To start GuiBuilder hit Alt+G..

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer.

Enjoy,

03/24/2005
*** Added an adapted version of CyberSlug's GUIBuilder that will assist you building GUI and the 
    generated code will be pasted directly into SciTE. Start it with  Alt+G.
*** Updated Tidy v 1.28.6:
    Fixed bug where Tidy inserted space with "" or '' inside quoted string.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

JdeB - I think you need to include AU3Xtra.dll in the SciTe install set. Else, I get an error when trying to choose a font for a SplashText in CodeWizard.

Edit: Hmmm, soz, just assumed it wasn't there, but it seems it is, just that for some reason when I click this button it says it isn't then gives an AutoIt error - maybe one for whoever wrote CodeWizard to fix.

Also... It seems to be missing the pictures in the icons section of the MessageBox tab

Edit2: OK, seems that the Choose button works in the un-compiled version of the script, but not in the compiled version.

Edited by Chris_1013

@JdeB

I keep getting an error when I try to compile my script through "Compileau". Something to do with the Tray-option in the latest beta.

However, compiling it with Aut2Exe delivers no problem. :)

See Error-log:

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe /in "P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3"
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(38,22) : ERROR: Opt() called with illegal argument 1: "TrayAutoPause"
Opt("TrayAutoPause",0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(40,22) : ERROR: Opt() called with illegal argument 1: "TrayMenuMode"
Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(60,33) : ERROR: TrayCreateItem(): undefined function.
$TrayName = TrayCreateItem($Name)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(63,35) : ERROR: TraySetItemState(): undefined function.
TraySetItemState(-1, $TRAY_DEFAULT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(65,19) : ERROR: TraySetClick(): undefined function.
TraySetClick ( 16 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(105,24) : ERROR: TrayGetMsg(): undefined function.
    $trayMsg = TrayGetMsg()
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3 - 6 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>AU3Check Ended   rc:2
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.480

PS: Have been using Cuberslug's AutoBuilder almost from the beginning. I really love it that it has been included. :D Thanks to the both of you!!

Edited by DaLiMan

dang, for a second there i thought that cyberslug finished his new GUIBuilder. Either way it's still a good addition though

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

• Developers

@JdeB

I keep getting an error when I try to compile my script through "Compileau". Something to do with the Tray-option in the latest beta.

However, compiling it with Aut2Exe delivers no problem.  :)

See Error-log:

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe /in "P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3"
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(38,22) : ERROR: Opt() called with illegal argument 1: "TrayAutoPause"
Opt("TrayAutoPause",0)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(40,22) : ERROR: Opt() called with illegal argument 1: "TrayMenuMode"
Opt("TrayMenuMode", 1)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(60,33) : ERROR: TrayCreateItem(): undefined function.
$TrayName = TrayCreateItem($Name)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(63,35) : ERROR: TraySetItemState(): undefined function.
TraySetItemState(-1, $TRAY_DEFAULT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(65,19) : ERROR: TraySetClick(): undefined function.
TraySetClick ( 16 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3(105,24) : ERROR: TrayGetMsg(): undefined function.
    $trayMsg = TrayGetMsg()
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
P:\ProgsToRun\AutoIt\AutoIt-scripts\ITPmanager\ITP manager_1019.au3 - 6 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>AU3Check Ended   rc:2
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.480

PS: Have been using Cuberslug's AutoBuilder almost from the beginning. I really love it that it has been included.  :D  Thanks to the both of you!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the definition files in the current SciTE4AutoIT3 are for :

[Version]

Production=v3.1.0 released Feb 7, 2005

Unstable= v3.1.0.15 (15-Mar-2005 21:15)

They are Automagically generated from the source files used to generate the Helpfile. So whats in the helpfile will be in the definitions files for: Au3check, Tidy etc...

Did you load the Beta definition files ???

If not, run UpdateDefs.exe located in Autoit3\SciTE\Defs subddirectory and select the v3.1.0.15 (15-Mar-2005 21:15) definition..... then try again...

Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

dang, for a second there i thought that cyberslug finished his new GUIBuilder. Either way it's still a good addition though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah, its the January build but already used the new name CyberSlug is planning to use...... Only difference is that the output is dumped to StdOut when /StdOut is specified on the commandline.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

JdeB - I think you need to include AU3Xtra.dll in the SciTe install set. Else, I get an error when trying to choose a font for a SplashText in CodeWizard.

Edit: Hmmm, soz, just assumed it wasn't there, but it seems it is, just that for some reason when I click this button it says it isn't then gives an AutoIt error - maybe one for whoever wrote CodeWizard to fix.

Also... It seems to be missing the pictures in the icons section of the MessageBox tab

Edit2: OK, seems that the Choose button works in the un-compiled version of the script, but not in the compiled version.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CodeWizard is made by gcriaco... so cannot do much about it unless i missed something in the installer.....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CodeWizard 1.2.1 released. See the thread for downloading it.

Changelog:

1.2.1 - 25/3/2005

- Added: Automatically detect the AutoIt Script Title by the "Title" button

- Fixed: "AU3xtra.dll missing" error when called by the SciTe editor

Scite users:

extract the compressed files into the %Program Files%\AutoIt3\SciTe\CodeWizard folder.

I can't reproduce the bug "missing pictures in the icons section of the MessageBox tab". Could you specify better?

Someone else experienced the same problem?

the definition files in the current SciTE4AutoIT3 are for :

[Version]

Production=v3.1.0 released Feb 7, 2005

Unstable= v3.1.0.15 (15-Mar-2005 21:15)

They are Automagically generated from the source files used to generate the Helpfile. So whats in the helpfile will be in the definitions files for: Au3check, Tidy etc...

Did you load the Beta definition files ???

If not, run UpdateDefs.exe located in Autoit3\SciTE\Defs subddirectory and select the v3.1.0.15 (15-Mar-2005 21:15) definition.....  then try again...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I feel a bit stupid, I thought it was generated from the "AutoitSC.bin" :"> :">

Works like a charm now.... :)