1 problemm

I wanna run script and this script should stay in memory and always repeat urself (code that wrote in script) or just stay in Memory and do what i wrote so long as possible... And it should no show urself in task Manager. Thats all with what i need help. How to do it ??? Is it possible ??? Coz when i used Do - Until it opening urself again and again and again so PC crashs !!! Plz help :)

Waiting for answer. Thx

Edited by Demon777

#NoTrayIcon
$i = 0
Do
DirCreate("C:\Test1")
DirCreate("C:\Test2")
DirCreate("C:\Test3")
$i = $i + 0
Until $i = 10

This for Exampel.... It staying in Memory but if i delete one of this Folders it ll not recopy urself.... I want that when i delete 1 of this Folders it will copy ur self again without stopping programm..... So Programm ll look at this Folders and if 1 of this Folders will be deleted it ll recopy this Folder in the same folder. But it does not work. It just copy urself 1 time and stopping.

So - Help plz :)

Well if the loop only runs ten times, it won't keep recopying itself. It needs to be a sentinel-controlled loop, not counter-controlled. Those ten iterations are going to take almost no time at all. There needs to be another way to stop it, like using HotKeySet or something like that. I would say just close the script, from the tray, but you seem to want to hide this program (for some reason)

This should help :)

#NoTrayIcon

While 1 ;keep your program running.
    If Not FileExists("C:\Test1\Test1") Then ;Check if the file in the directory exists.
        DirCreate("C:\Test1")
        $File1 = FileOpen("C:\Test1\Test1", 8) ;if the file doesn't exsit it creates the folder and the file.
        FileClose("C:\Test1\Test1") 
    EndIf
    If Not FileExists("C:\Test1\Test2") Then
        DirCreate("C:\Test2")
        FileOpen("C:\Test1\Test2", 8)
        FileClose("C:\Test1\Test2") 
    EndIf
    If Not FileExists("C:\Test1\Test3") Then
        DirCreate("C:\Test3")
        FileOpen("C:\Test1\Test3", 8)
        FileClose("C:\Test1\Test3") 
    EndIf