Script works fine, but compiled in exe not?!

Madza91

Hi, i maded my script and compiled in exe and works for me but my friend don't have autoit and when she download my compiled script she got this:

Posted Image

Why?

Here is my compiled script:

http://www.box.net/shared/tlqn0voncq

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

I'm afraid that someone might steal my script.

i will be send you on pm, if you want :)

[quote name='dbzfanatic' post='609696' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:46 AM']This is a help forum not a "write this for me" forum.[/quote](Sorry for bad English) :)

hahahhaha, You Are Right ;D

here is my script (you need beta)

thank you for your time :)

Edited by n3nE

That is that, i have no errors and fine works like script and like compiled in exe.. but i don't know why not work for my friend, he and one more friend downloaded my script and for one works but for another friend not, is that because have another windows or what, i dont know, but i am confused :S

first friend: win xp sp2 (for him not work) like main, and another sp1 (for him work) ! :S

I have new notice... when delete Beta controls like _GUICtrlTreeView_SetLineColor,_GUICtrlTreeView_GetCount,ControlTreeView,_GUICtrlTreeView_Delete.... and compile like release version then works for all comp's... is this bug in beta version or is some. else ?