repetitive spacebar please

layer

Guest Py7|-|[]/\/

But then again... The only declaration was also an assignment... That probably has something to do with it. By the way, since when do default values not come into play? The correct response to my comment probably would have been something like:

"Why don't you look closer at the code and see that the variable is not declared at all as an 'empty' variable. Therefore, it has no default assignment, since as soon as it is created, it has already been assigned to its own function."

Just a thought.

@layer

if togglepause then sleep (100)
if not togglepause then
while 1 
send ("{SPACE}") 
wend
EndIf

This entire section won't work. You are not returning anything from TogglePause at all, I don't remember the default return value for functions (i think it is 0) but this will cause a lot of {SPACE}'s to be pressed. You also need to read about If statements. You should have used:

if togglepause then
   sleep (100)
ELSE
   while 1 
   send ("{SPACE}") 
wend
EndIf

*** Matt @ MPCS

EDIT: Sorry forgot formatting doesnt work in code segments

Edited by Matt @ MPCS

hmm, i dont think that works either =/ or maybe it's because im testing it in notepad and when i press control or alt i forgot it bings up the Minimize

Maximize

Close

diolgue =/ hmmm, i gotta think of something..

Edit: How do you make the code section in these forums?

Edited by layer
FootbaG

I suggest using Scite, it allows inline error marking. If you have a problem it tells you instead of just guessing or going off of AutoIt3.exe error messages. This will also help you with your syntax issues because of AutoSense coding.

*** Matt @ MPCS

also, i got the idea of pause from the guys, i forgot his name Counter-Strike Source Aimbot, i got the pause function idea from there...here was his/her code

Func TogglePause()

$Paused = NOT $Paused

While $Paused

sleep(100)

WEnd

EndFunc

maybe i should test it out in game...

FootbaG