New SciTE4AutoIt3

• Developers

what version are you running ? (the one that came with the AutoIt3 installer or the separate SciTE4AutoIt3 installer)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Uh I got the latest package from this website. Installed it. And using the one in my start menu.

---Even with the seperate one It still lags, I can do a vid on it if you want.

Not sure you answered my question though... did you download the separate SciTE4AutoIt3 installer ? you can see which version it is when you do Help/About ?

When starting is it trying to open anything like a file stored on a network that could slow it down so much ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I have no idea what happens. It just "(Not Responding)" on startup. And on resize as far as I know.

I can't go to help/about.. Ya it lags that much.

I first downloaded the package (non-seperate version) and it lags.

I recently downloaded the seperate installation and its the same result.. I can seriously take a flash vid. and upload it or something

• Developers

Video doesn't tell me much.. we need to find out why its doing this.

Has it never worked correctly?

What OS are you running?

Are you running from your C: drive ?

Do you have any DiskErrors on your current harddisk (check event log for errors )

Please move any of these files in your : C:\Documents and Settings\UserName to another place :

SciTE.Session

SciTE.Resent

SciTE.ses

SciTEUser.properties

abbrev.properties

and try again...

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Maybe your AV app is causing the hang/sluggishness.. I would try temporarily disabling the AV and then run SciTE.. I have had this happen to me in the past, not specifically with SciTE but with other apps that AV software considers "dangerous".

Just a thought.

Edited by schilbiz

I had this happen once when I last opened a Script from a network drive or UNC path that was no longer avail the next time I tried to open SCITec. SciTec tries to load the last opened file everytime scitec start ( I think this can be turned off)

Maybe just a thought.

MrChris