MouseClick

hi,,,

I'm use MouseClick in my project but can use it in my PC only if I wanted to apply work in other Computer

that can Edit the coordinates of X,Y.

can any one help me to solve this problem or use other thing to work this

autox.MouseClick( "" , 1050, 150 , 1 , 11300)

notes :

i test the JLabel button......

can help meee...................................

hi,,,

I'm use MouseClick in my project but can use it in my PC only if I wanted to apply work in other Computer

that can Edit the coordinates of X,Y.

can any one help me to solve this problem or use other thing to work this

autox.MouseClick( "" , 1050, 150 , 1 , 11300)

notes :

i test the JLabel button......

can help meee...................................

Are you using AutoItX, or not? Your format is confused. If you are, then it shouild be:

' Single left click at 1050,150
autox.MouseClick "left", 1050, 150, 1, 50

...and a speed of 11300 is invalid.

...and this topic should be in the AutoItX forum.

:)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

than you

but i can use

MouseClick( "" , 1050, 150 , 1 , 50)

dont speed is that problem but can't use this project in other Own Computer because the coordinates of X and Y

that if i use this project in other computer that can change the coordinates of X and Y ......

can you help me to use this project in any computer and don't to change any coordinates

or can use some Function butter than coordinates ?????

than you

but i can use

dont speed is that problem but can't use this project in other Own Computer because the coordinates of X and Y

that if i use this project in other computer that can change the coordinates of X and Y ......

can you help me to use this project in any computer and don't to change any coordinates

There are many polyglots on the AutoIt forum, some of whom may speak your native language. You might try posting your question that way.

I am one of those slow people who only speaks english, and I'm not sure I understand your question. Perhaps this will help, perhaps not:

If your coordinates to be clicked are dynamic, then what determines them? If it is, for example, a Window Control, then perhaps ControlClick() would work for you.

Edited by PsaltyDS
Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

Free Translation Service:

than you

Thank You!

but i can use

But I can Use:

Speed is not the problem, what is the problem is that I can not use this on someone elses computer because of the X and Y coordinates.

I may use this code on a computer that can't edit it to change the coordinates x and y.

Can you help me make this work without having to change the coordinates?

Or is there a function that is better than coordinates?

PS: just for you PsaltyDS :)

thank's you alot....

how function can use to to go in any record in the table ..?????

Table? What table?

that is image of table that must be to choose some examples any record of this table how can work it?????

or what function can do this work????

All I get is a thumbnail that is not clickable to a full-size image...?

From the thumbnail, that looks like the contents of a .CSV or text file? Is that right?