Drag & Drop Controls

Joscpe

How can I make it, so when I drag a tree list view item onto my parent GUI, it will create an image at that spot and allow me to drag that image freely around the GUI?

Also how to I make it so I can draw lines on my GUI?

-Joscpe

Look up GUICtrlSetState and GUIGetCursorInfo.

When I apply the "$GUI_DROPACCEPTED" It doesn't allow me to drag anything over. I got the drag thing going, I added an image and I am able to move it. But I cannot drag the item over, I don't understand that part. Edited by Joscpe

-Joscpe

When I apply the "$GUI_DROPACCEPTED" It doesn't allow me to drag anything over. I got the drag thing going, I added an image and I am able to move it. But I cannot drag the item over, I don't understand that part.

Apparently only ListViewItem is allowed to do that. You can create a small GUI that appears and have the label that shows the item you are dragging, also change the cursor will make it look more realistic. Again, GUIGetCursorInfo will help along your way.

Apparently only ListViewItem is allowed to do that. You can create a small GUI that appears and have the label that shows the item you are dragging, also change the cursor will make it look more realistic. Again, GUIGetCursorInfo will help along your way.

Do you know how I can draw lines or pixels on my GUI with my mouse?

-Joscpe