No change of Textcolor of a ListviewItem while using UDF to create that item?

UTA

I know that using the built-in GUICtrlCreateListviewItem-Function would allow to change the textcolor of a single item by using GUICtrlSetColor. Unfortunately using that GUICtrlCreateListviewItem-Function leads to errors after aproximately the 200th update of the listview. This is reproducable and I did not yet find the reason.

During my analysis I tried the UDF-function _GUICtrlListView_AddItem to create the listview items and surprinsingly this way does not result in any problems so far (yesterday I tried over 3000 updates).

My problem is, that this function compared with the built-in does not return the identifier (control ID) of the item but the index of the new item. Therefore I'm not able to use GUICtrlSetColor on this new Listview item. On the other hand the UDFs doesn't seem to have a similiar function to change the textcolor of a listview item.

Is there any other way to get what I need which I'm not able to recognize so far ?

Thanks in advance,

Uwe

Wow. I've never seen such an uninteresting topic! :)

Whatever, all my research leads to no available text-color-change-function if using UDF for creating an listviewitem. I consider the interest in this topic as confirmation.

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I create a listview with the new listview functions.

And after!!! I have created the listview with the items I want to color the item when his value = 1 for example.

Look at the example I posted, you'll have to figure out what logic to use to get that one colored

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.