Filecopy with the /d switch + windows customized progress bar

ame1011

Hi I need to preform file copy commands and I only want changed files to be copied over, exactly like the /d switch that is used in dos. However, I need the error information if a filecopy fails so that means I cant use a hidden dos window to do my copying for me.

Additionally, I thought it would be nice to have a progress bar like the following:

;~ 4 Do not display a progress dialog box. 
;~ 8 Give the file being operated on a new name in a move, copy, or rename operation if a file with the target name already exists. 
;~ 16 Respond with "Yes to All" for any dialog box that is displayed. 
;~ 64 Preserve undo information, if possible.
;~ 128 Perform the operation on files only if a wildcard file name (*.*) is specified. 
;~ 256 Display a progress dialog box but do not show the file names. 
;~ 512 Do not confirm the creation of a new directory if the operation requires one to be created. 
;~ 1024 Do not display a user interface if an error occurs. 
;~ 2048 Version 4.71. Do not copy the security attributes of the file.
;~ 4096 Only operate in the local directory. Don't operate recursively into subdirectories.
;~ 9182 Version 5.0. Do not copy connected files as a group. Only copy the specified files. 

_FileCopy("C:\Installed Apps\Patches\WindowsXP-KB835935-SP2-ENU.exe","C:\temp")

Func _FileCopy($fromFile,$tofile)
    Local $FOF_RESPOND_YES = 16
    Local $FOF_SIMPLEPROGRESS = 256
    $winShell = ObjCreate("shell.application")
    $winShell.namespace($tofile).CopyHere($fromFile,$FOF_RESPOND_YES)
EndFunc

However I would like to be able to modify the window title, where it says "Copying ...". You see, I have a copying/backup 'job' where I have multiple source directories and multiple destination directories. I initially wanted the whole job on one progress bar but to my knowledge its not possible to do. As such, I wanted each 'copy animation' to have a unique title.

Thanks in advance for any help.

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]