help im new

i want to make a script for diablo 2, that when you press a hotkey, say e, it will hold down a key and mouse button, eg: shift and the left mouse button, and wen you press the hotkey again, it stops. it seems to me like this would be easy but i just have no idea how to go about it. please help me!

i put this in the wrong spot its supposed to be in v3 not v2 help sorry.

Edited by Inf3rn4l

• 2 weeks later...

i want to make a script for diablo 2, that when you press a hotkey, say e, it will hold down a key and mouse button, eg: shift and the left mouse button, and wen you press the hotkey again, it stops. it seems to me like this would be easy but i just have no idea how to go about it. please help me!

i put this in the wrong spot its supposed to be in v3 not v2 help sorry.

Inf3rn4l , welcome to AutoIt (and to programming, I guess). I don't know what it is - Diablo 2 - but the world has enough devils ("diablo" is spanish for "devil"). AutoIt3 has no devils to it, except for a very few malware creators and spammers. But you yourself can be infernal and still get real help on this forum - yes, read the help file and become a sainted programmer instead of a drug-addicted gamer. :)

Das Häschen benutzt Radar

Well, that was a weird response to his question...lol

Anyway, why do you want to do that? Feel free to use Diablo II lingo, I used to play it quite frequently.

(I understand what shift and left-click is doing, but why do you want something to automatically do that for you?)